Nathalie Sancoeur

It was almost lunch hour and Adrien would be coming soon home to eat, remember Nathalie Sancoeur herself. She was replying to an email from a rather aggressive and arrogant client who thought he was something better and was annoyed that he couldn't communicate personally with Sir Agreste. There were always clients like that, but at some point she gave up with correcting these people and just took it easy. She remember how it was the first time for her when a client reacted aggressively to everything she said, it was just hurtful and humiliating. She now looked up to Gabriel who was sitting at his desk and was engrossed in one of his outfits he was working on. She had to smile at the thought that in their past at their uni they could never have dreamed that one day they would live such a life. They would not have trough that Gabriel would get this popular with his hobby, now he was at the forefront of fashion designers all over Paris, maybe even all of France. She finished the e-mail, now she heard the front door open. Nathalie got up, grabbed her tablet and went into the dining room. "How was school?" she asked Adrien as she entered the room, he nodded and mumbles a soft "Good". It made her sad that Adrien had been so isolated since his mother's death. "He's such a good boy," Nathalie thought, and seeing him like that always made her even sadder. "How are you?" asked Nathalie to break the silence. Adrien looked at her and said "everything ok" and started to eat. "Please remember that you still have to learn Chinese after your fencing class," she reminded him. He nodded and then after a long pause asked "Will father...have dinner with me tonight?", "I will point out your wish to him." said Nathalie and it gave her again sad to see him sitting like that and so she sat down next to him and put her hand friendly on his shoulder. "He has a lot of work, but I'll see what I can do," she said and smiled at him kindly, Adrien also smiled and was happy that she was here. A little while later Nathalie went back into the office, Gabriel looked up at her. "Adrien asked if you, maybe have dinner with him today," Nathalie said, looking at him calmly. "I still have a lot to do today," Gabriel murmured. "You can't always move him, sir, he's your son and he needs you. You can't just push him off like that or you also lose him" she told him seriously.

Gabriel got up and now walked towards the portrait of his wife, "There is a strong negative energy, I have to look for it" he lied to avoid this conversation and use the elevator. Nathalie had often discussed with him that he should take more care of Adrien. Nooroo appeared and said "She's right Master, you should take more care about your son", "YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TALK TO ME LIKE THIS, NOOROO TRANSFORM ME" he yelled angry to the poor little kwami and transformed. And when he realized that everyone in Paris was happy except himself, it made him even angrier. He didn't know what annoyed him more that the two of them stabbed him in the back or that they were right.