hurtful words

Hawk Moth looked at her worriedly. The fact that the Miraculous was damaged hasn't changed and she had fight longer than planned. He wanted to talk to her about it, but unfortunately she was a little faster than him, which annoyed him. They jumped through the window into the office and transformed back. "I'm sorry, I couldn't stop him..." he grumbled but Nathalie interrupted him "YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE YOUR SON'S EATING. HE DESERVES YOU TO TAKE CARE OF HIM. YOU CAN'T JUST GET UP BECAUSE YOU FEEL NEGATIVE ENERGY SOMEWHERE IN PARIS IT'S NOT WORTH DOING HIM" she yelled angry at him. "I CAN DECIDE MYSELF IF IT'S WORTH IT." he replied angrily "NOT IF IT'S WRONG" she said "YOU ARE JUST MY SECRETARY, YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO INTERFERE." he shouted back. Her anger suddenly gave way to sadness. "I see..." she said and left the room with quick steps. Gabriel looked after her, shocked by what he said. Maybe it was kind of true, but he knew she was always more than just an employee. They had been good friends at university. Sometimes he still missed the time when their life was so simple. Back then, the biggest worry was if you would pass the exams. He often remembered how Emilie, Nathalie and he sat laughing on the sofa in their shared apartment and watched films, how they annoyed each other or how Emilie always take them to many of parties and they drunk together. After university he got lost the contact to Nathalie, he still didn't know why and only after many years did they meet again. At that time Nathalie had helped them and someday offered to work for Agreste as a secretary. But they never had such a close relationship again and sometimes he wondered what would have happened if they had remained friends. He knew that while she had always kept a professional distance from him as his employee, since Emily's death she had become more than just a servant again. "Merde, what have I done again," he mumbled and Nooroo watched him with his sad little eyes. Gabriel left the room and knocked on Nathalie's room. "Nathalie?" he asked softly, not wanting to wake his son, but no answer "Nath?" he now asked a little louder and surprised himself, he hadn't called her that for years. Still no answer, he carefully opened the door... he suddenly realized that the room was empty. "Has she left the house?" Gabriel asked himself and ran out of the house. Nobody was around. He transformed and ran across the rooftops. He was surprised that he was so worried, but he was scared for her and just wanted to make sure she was okay.