Oversleep

"Nathalie" Hawk Moth called, but she didn't answer. She lost her consciousness. "Merde". He lift Nathalie carefully in his arms and jumped so fast as he could over the roofs to the villa. He laid her careful on his bed and brushed a strand of hair out of her face. He looked at her worried. Gabriel had now transformed back and Nooroo and Duusu also looked worried to Nathalie. He sat on a chair next to the bed and hoped that she would be better. Gabriel looked at her as she slept so peacefully. "I should have stopped her. What if the same thing happens to her as Emilie?" he thought and a wave of fear spread through him and then he had to think of her standing on that bridge, he had to think about that fact that she always gave everything just to get what he wanted and then he thought about her lips, the moment he held her tight and he regret that he doesn't kiss her. And again he suddenly realized what he was thinking. He had a wife that he want to save, so why was he thinking how it would feel like to kiss Nathalie? Why didn't he want Nathalie to put herself in danger? Why did he want to be with her and make sure she was okay? He hated himself for thinking that and fell asleep with those questions.

When Nathalie woke in the next morning up, she was very surprised about the fact that she had sleeping in Gabriel's bed, she pulled the blanket over her face and notice his smell which made her blush. "He has a wife that he loves, a wife who is my girlfriend" she reminded herself guilty and sat up quietly, she looked around and saw Gabriel sleeping on a chair next to her. She had to hold back a giggle and stand up, Duusu was overjoyed to see her and sat directly on her hand. Nathalie smiled and patted Duusus head, then they left the room. She looked at the first clock she saw. "10 o'clock..." she said shocked. Usually she got up at 5 a.m.. She grabbed a coffee from that much too expensive coffee machine in the kitchen and take her tablet to check appointments. As she realized that she had to be at the Hotel de Ville in half an hour because of a event, she almost choked at her coffee and cursed a quiet "Merde".