Shadow Moth

He now had everything together to repair the Miraculous. It had taken him several days to find everything, but now that he had it he knew he was closer to his goal of saving Emilie than ever. He'd managed to convince Nathalie to take a vacation, and she wasn't very happy but she'd agreed to rest. She had then decided to visit someone from her family and joked that they probably didn't even know who she was anymore. It fell like that the house was so empty without her and he missed her, he had thinking about writing to her but then thought it was strange and didn't. Gabriel had placed a table and some tools in his secret room and was now following the 'recipe' "Heaven dust so precious heals the injured animal's wings. Combine the melted gold with the meteorite powder, then add the peacock feather" he say as he did, he dribbled the liquid onto the Miraculous and shouted "Miraculous fix yourself". It lit up brightly and flight in the high, moments later it fell down and he caught it. "It's perfect, like new," he said, smiling. Duusu appeared and flew around very excited "I FEEL WONDERFUL" the little kwami ​​yelled and hugged Nooroo. "Nooroo, Duusu unite" said Gabriel who couldn't wait to try his new powers "...My name is Shadow Moth..."