"It was several days!?"

Gabriel was very relieved that Nathalie finally woke up, "Do she realize that she slept for several days?" he asked himself. He had been very worried about her in the last few days, he let a doctor come and they said that she would soon feel better. But he had also found out that there were still a lot of Miraculouse in the near, he knew that without Nathalie he wouldn't be able to found and get the guardian to get possession of the Miraculouse and the secrets of the heroes, but he did very worried about her health. The consequences were already powerful and he didn't know how much longer she would be able to hold out. He going back into one of his drawings to distract himself a bit. As the sun slowly went down and the room was bathed in orange light, he got up and went to Nathalie's room, he didn't want to wake her up, but he wanted to know if she was okay. Whenever she slept in his room, he could take care of her, which calmed him immensely. He knew it was wrong to love two women and he hated that he had feelings for Nathalie. He quietly opened the door and entered the room. Seeing her sleeping let a slight tingling run through his body, "She's fine, you should not be staring at her" he said to himself and turned to leave the room "Gabriel?" did he hear her ask.  He slowly turned around and looked at her, she had now sat down and was looking at him.. "I just wanted to make sure you are ok" he said and see a smile crossing her face. "What happened?" she asked him and show that he should sit down next to her. After sitting down on the bed he started to talk "At some point I noticed that you ran off with the Miraculouses and I talked to the sentimonster, of course I had to find you." "And then what? You couldn't have done anything as Gabriel Agrese," she interrupted with a smile, he shrugged, he knew how stupid that had been. "In this town, it's not hard to figure out where the fight is happening, so I looked up in which direction you guys are going and then figured out where I would going to fight. So I found you very fast, and I followed you guys and then lay there in the middle of a side street MY MIRACULOUS." he gave her a reproachful look "I'm sorry, I realized it too late" she said and looked embarrassed down at her hands "Well..." he continued "...I took it immediately on and was just able to stop Ladybug from taking your Miraculous from you, but then you then lost consciousness. I was scared and  directly bring you home...where you then...rested...several days." he finished his explanation. She looked at him in shock "I slept for several days? Who did my work then?..." she stutter "Everything is fine, I have arranged everything." he calming her "The most important thing is that you're fine, but you should not put yourself in danger, you're still weak from the fall" he said and took her hands in his "Nathalie, "I found in the last few days out that there are a lot more Miraculouses. We just have to get Ladybug to lead us to the guardian and then we can find out who she is and get our hands on even more Miraculouse" Nathalie's eyes lit up "That sounds great" he looked at her worriedly now "Will you be able to help me? You would have to become Mayura again" "Of course" she replied without thinking about and gave him a determined smile. "The victory will be ours" she said and smiled triumphantly and Gabriel smiled now too.