The Peacock Miraculous

Mayura was quick and while the heroes were trying to find the Akuma, she distracted Stoneheart. She jumped about the houses and mock "Someone as slow as you will never catch me." Stoneheart is getting more and more angrier and threw more and more rocks at her, which she skillfully escape. She loved being Mayura, that's all so much easier. The heroes showed her that they now have a plan. "Hey you fat block, here I am" she provoked him again and had to smile herself, she really had too much fun with this. Then suddenly she fell a sharp pain in her chest, which made her stop. Stoneheart noticed her sign of weakness and threw a rock at her, while Ladybug and Cat Noir finally managed to get to Akuma, it was like a movie scene but there was just no slow motion, just fast and hard reality and Mayura know that she couldn't react fast enough. She breathed a sigh of relief as Hawk Moth appeared at the last moment and grabbed her. They both now standing on one of the other roofs. "We should go" he said to her worried, she nodded without saying anything and before she finally left, she saw how Stoneheart transform back to this boy. 

When Mayura got home, it was more and more difficult to breath, she transform back and sank into a chair. Gabriel handed Nathalie a glass of water and looked at her worried, "I'm sorry," he mumble worried, "That shouldn't have happened." "What was that supposed to mean, why did you do that?" she said, trying not to let it show that every single word burned like fire in her lungs, every breath felt like dust and ash and her heart hurt like it had been bathed in fire, but for the moment it was she didn't care, she wanted to answer and she was angry, very angry. "I guess I don't need to justify myself when I send an Akuma. After all, you know yourself that I'm doing it for Emilie", "And you couldn't have done it when I'm back? Then I could have helped you better!" she answer angry. "It's my decision where, when and how, after all it's me who wants to save his wife." he replied "Yes, and I promised to help you, but I can't do that if you exclude me." "It's too dangerous to use the Miraculous" he answer now "But if you set a monster on me, I have no other choice and I'll take the risk" "I don't want you to keep the Peacock Miraculous!" he said and showed her that she should give it to him, she just looked stunned at him "You can't take it away from me, it's my decision if it is me worth to take the risk" she whispered, "but it's not worth the risk to me, GIVE IT HERE" he now demanded louder. She got up, took it off and gave it to him roughly. Then she left the room quickly, not wanting him to see how much it hurt her. When she got to her room she couldn't hold back the tears and she slid crying the door down, not knowing which hurt more, the fact that she was now useless or the side effects of the transformation.

Gabriel sat down at his desk and hide his face in his hands. He feel with his Miraculous how much Nathalie was hurt. Nooroo sat down on the table and looked at him sympathetically while Duusu sadly flew around in circles "Was it a mistake?" he asked the two and they shook their heads "You just want to protect them" Nooroo answered and Duusu nodded agreed her head. He knew it was for her safety, but it still hurt him not to have her by his side anymore.