Algojúto?

Gabriel had does not slept well and woke up in the middle of the night, he wanted to take his cell phone to see what time it was, but it wasn't in his place, he sat annoyed up and switched on the small bedside lamp, he rubbed it eyes and put on his glasses. "Nooroo" he said and waited for his kwami ​​to appear, nothing happened, "NOOROO" he repeated a little louder, silence, now he was scared "what if..." he immediately looked for the miraculous, without success... now he was complete awake, as he also didn't find the Peacock Miraculous, he looked for his cell phone, "at least that's there" he mumbled and switched it on, it was late between 2 and 3 a.m. he didn't pay attention because the first thing he read was " A new villain is terrorizing the town.", "Merde" he cursed and ran into the secret room. "NATHALIE" he yelled at her as he found her in the room, but his anger was gone immediately when he noticed how hard she was coughing "You have to transform back" he said and walked towards her, "Nathalie transform back" he said now even more scared, but then she smiled and said while coughing heavily "Not Nathalie but Algojútor" "Algojútor?" he asked stunned and looked at her "a sentimonster?" he whispered, she nodded. "Created to take away pain" the sentimonster said proudly before it collapsed from another fit of coughing. "Idiot" he said and ran out of the house.