"Rest...For Me"

Nathalie's heart was racing, "Mon dieu, that's so embarrassing" she thought. When she woke up, she was surprised that Gabriel was lying next to her, he had been very worried about her, she remembered his face, how he had stared at her scared and horrified. That he had been crying scared her, he wasn't that kind of guy who cried, at least not since what happened to his wife. She'd waked sweaty up and still had blood on her hands, so she'd put her clothes in the washing machine and had a shower and then he was awake. She still felt still weak, but she didn't care. "I can stand, I can walk, so I can work too" she thought, changed her clothes and left the room. The house was quiet, she looked at Adrien's room, he was very worried about her. She knocked softly on his door, wondering if he was still asleep and carefully opened the door "Adrien?" she asked softly and then entered the room. She looked around, she couldn't see the boy anywhere, now she began to panic, "Adrien?" she asked louder now, she ran into his bathroom, the door of which was open, but he wasn't there either. She ran down, "Gabriel?" she said out of breath, "He's not in his room," "Who? My son?" asked Gabriel and look at her worried. Nathalie nodded. "Merde..." he murmured, "...I'll go look for him" "I'll come with you," Nathalie said determinedly, but he shook his head, "Nathalie, I want you to rest, you shouldn't work or go through town walk, you are still very weak" "But..." "No buts, please rest...For me" she was silent for a while and then nodded. He smiled and left the house. She went up to Adrien's room, his bed was clean. She wondered if he had slept here, a cold draft flowed through the room. She closed the window and went down into the kitchen, she made herself some tea and then got a book from her room, she was worried about Adrien but she had to rest, Gabriel was right about that. She was now sitting on one of the chairs in the dining room, a blanket wrapped around her and reading her book, "...rest...for me" he had said to her, she blushed. "Why did he say that?" she wondered, wanting to hide, "It's so cute," she murmured. She hear the housedoor. She got up and saw Adrien, "Where have you been?" she asked the boy who looked at her in shock "I...uh...walk" he said. "We were worried, you can't just go away" she said and looked him over, she could clearly see that he had lied "Father...?" he asked and she nodded "Yes, he went looking for you. Get ready for school, I'll talk to him" she turned and left the villa, it was a cold autumn morning and you could smell the winter. She picked up her phone. "Sir your son is back," she wrote. A short time later a car appeared and Gabriel got out. "He was 'walking'" she said with a skeptical look "I think you should not be too strict" she tried to talk good to him, he nodded slowly and entered Adrien's room. "Where have you been?" "Walk" "Please let me know when you go out" he said and Adrien sighed annoyed. Nathalie took Gabriel's arm and shook her head, they both left the room. "Do you think I should tell him?" Gabriel asked when they sat down on the chairs in the dining room. She recalled speaking to Adrien about Ladybug, "Your son has a big sympathy for the heroine, I think it would destroy him if he found out, he would like his mother back but I doubt he would be able to accept it what you... what we do, Sir" he nodded slowly. "I have some materials to take and I don't know how long it will take, please don't worry" he said getting up to leave "Oh Nathalie I asked you to tell Gabriel" he smiled at her before he left the room. "Mon Dieu, I blushed again" she murmured and hide her face in her hands, she wondered if she was just imagining it or if he really have feelings for her.