The bridge

Nathalie walked through the streets. Again and again she heard his voice in her head, saying that she was just a assistant and over and over again it hurt like hell. She just need fresh air. Now she was standing on the bridge about the Seine, the wind was blowing in her face and she undid her bun, her long hair was blowing slightly in the wind. "just feels so free" she thought and looked at the river where the street lights were reflected. 

Hawk Moth jumping over the houses. When he saw her he sighed with relief, he stood on one of the roofs and stared at her. He tried buy can't stop staring at Nathalie leaning over the railing of the bridge. How the wind soft moved her long hair and she looked at the water with her ocean blue eyes. "She's beautiful," he whispered to himself, shocked by the fact that she really was. He thought of Emilie and hated what he had said. 

Nathalie could have stand here forever, but it was late, a look at her phone confirms it. "No new messages," she thought a little disappointed. She hoped that someone would have noticed her disappearance, "No, not someone but Gabriel" she corrected herself, she had hoped that he might be worried just a bit. She shook her head as his words crossed her mind again. "No, I guess he wouldn't care" she thought but suddenly a hand pulled her into an alleyway. It was Hawk Moth. He hold her a little too long and she feel her heart start beating faster and hope that she didn't blush or that his abilities would make him realize what she feel at that moment. "What did you think you were doing?" he asked and let her go. "Do I need to explain when I go for a walk?" she asked and anger and sadness rose up again in her. He just looked at her, unable to say anything back... Silence... "You're wearing a broken Miraculous," he said now, "And that's why I need a guard, or how am I supposed to understand that?" she answer angry, hating that the broken jeweler made she weak. She never wanted to admit to herself that she was weak, it was humiliating. She didn't want Gabriel to see her weak either, she didn't want to be a burden, she wanted to help him! "No, it..." he began, she just looked cold to him. "Please, let's go home" he asked. "I can walk myself, I'm not weak. I'm fine and you're also my boss, so what do you care about your employees?" she asked more angry and again his words shot through her head. "Nathalie.." he started again but she turned away and wanted to go "NO, LEAVE ME ALONE" she thought but he grabbed her hand and pulled her back. "Nath, please" he said and let her go, she looked at him even more angrily, "Gabriel..." she whispered angrily when she suddenly started to cough heavily. She clawed at his arms and tried to get it under control. "No, why now?" she thought and it fell like she was coughing burning embers out her lungs, "I don't want to be weak" she thought under tears and finally tried to catch her breath, "everything will be fine" he whispered and held her tight, but she heard the fear in his voice, it became more and more intense and at some point her eyes went black.