Chapter 7: March 4th 4:15 PM

"I told you Klee!" Said Jean strictly. "Do not set buildings on fire! Or explode buildings!" The police had already spoken to Albedo and Jean about Klee. They promised she would never do this again.

"B-but Klee wants to-to h-have fun..."

Jean sighed, exasperated, but tried to keep her tone light. "Klee, I know you like blowing up things, but you can also play with your Jumpty Dumpty stuffy. Or play with Diona, but instead of exploding buildings, chasing butterflies. You can try to make friends with other people at school, like Sayu or Qiqi! You can visit Xiangling or Yao Yao too!"

Klee pouted. "B-b-but..."

"So please Klee, please don't hurt yourself or hurt others."

"Well, well," Came Kaeya's voice. "This does look like fun..."

Suddenly, Jean's phone rang. She looked at the call. It was from Lisa.

"Hello? This is Jean, acting leader of the Favonius Fencing club." She said, just in case it wasn't Lisa.

Lisa's voice purred through the phone. "Jean...there's been an incident in the library...I think we might need Barbara..." Lisa sounded perfectly calm and bored.

"Incident?" Jean repeated, her cloudy blue eyes darkening with worry. "What kind of incident...?"

Lisa yawned. "Oh, it was nothing...I might have let my temper get the better of me. Well, the book was late by four weeks..."

"Lisa...we've talked about this. Please don't hurt the people that return their books late! You can make them pay extra mora but hurting them is not okay." Jean sighed. Lisa, the librarian's assistant, got extremely angry when people had overdue books. Most people were afraid and knew to return the books on time, but certain people didn't know.

There was a silence before Lisa said, "Alright. I'll try. But it's tiring...everyone wants to read these books and one person keeps them for two months. Now I think we need Barbara...I'll make tea...I'll see you later, sweetie."

Lisa chose to stay at the library afterschool, as a volunteer. Everything was tiring. But Jean knew that everyone needed as much help as possible, and she had to help them.

"Alright Kaeya I need to go...please talk to Klee about the entire exploding thing. I think Albedo will be visiting soon."

Kaeya's breath hitched. Albedo. Albedo. Shut up, will you? He asked his brain. His brain did not shut up. He cleared his throat and calmly said, "Of course. I'll take care of Klee; I don't have anything to do right now."

Jean gave him a small smile before hurrying out of the school's gym, heading for Barbara, who was (hopefully) outside and talking with her friends. Barbara was extremely good at putting on bandages, disinfecting wounds and whatnot, and was rumored that she was the person to go to instead of the school nurse.

Kaeya turned to Klee, who looked as if she might cry.

"It's alright, once you're out of this place, you can go and light up the world again. Here, remember this to stay out of trouble. It's the survival rules. "Explosion inside the city wall, grounded be thy woe, explosions can hurt people, Jean can be dreadful, Mondstadt be bombed, Klee be doomed.""

Klee scrunched up her face and tried to memorize it.

"Hey, did you know it was my friend Qiqi's birthday yesterday? She's turning eight!!" Klee burst out suddenly.