Love Is In The Air

+Taehui POV+

"Finally showing you love me, are you?"

You chuckle and sigh.

"Yes. I'm showing I love you."

Jungkook does a double take when you openly admit it like that.

"What? You're actually admitting it?"

You smirk.

"What was it you said? You're so clueless for someone so smart?"

"I'm obviously jealous."

Jungkook stares blankly at you.

You lean over to him and whisper in his ear,

"You don't have to worry about jealousy though, you're the only one for me."

Jungkook literally chokes on his food and you hurriedly pass him a glass of water.

He drinks it and thanks you.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you start choking."

He nods and clears his throat.

"It's fine, don't worry."

"But Taehui you're going to have to stop being this romantic because I swear you'll give me a heart attack."

You laugh and nod in agreement.

"Ok fine. I'll warn you next time." you tease and he rolls his eyes jokingly.

"You're going to be the death of me, I swear."

You chuckle and shake your head in disagreement.

"My job is literally to prevent your death...so therefore I don't think I'll be the death of you." you say and Jungkook once again rolls his eyes jokingly.

"Ok, smarty-pants." he teases and you laugh.

~time skip: the others have arrived~

You and Jungkook are just chilling, watching TV when the doorbell rings.

Jungkook gets up to see who it is and opens the door to let in his six hyungs.

"Taehui!!" Hoseok's bright voice chirps the moment he sees you.

"Hobi!!" you shout back and Hoseok runs to you to give you a hug.

"Yah hyung, be gentle! She just got out of hospital!" Jungkook whines and the others laugh

"I know you're worried for her but is that really it? Or are you jealous, Kook?" Namjoon teases Jungkook and you laugh.

"Yeah kook, are you jealous?" you join in the teasing and Jungkook frowns at you

"Not you too, Taehui. You traitor." he whines and jokingly clasps his heart as if he's hurt

"I can't believe you'd do this to me." he continues to clasp his heart and even adds in a dramatic collapse to the ground.

"Wah kook you're really laying it on thick." Jimin jokes, throwing a wink your way.

"Yah Jimin-ssi. I saw that. Don't wink at my girlfriend, what are you doing?" jungkook demands, seeming annoyed.

"Wow. Jealous much, kookie?" you tease him and Jungkook pouts at you before storming off to your room.

"I think I've annoyed him. I better go after him. Please make yourselves at home."

~in your room~