The Abduction

+Taehui POV+

You visit Jungkook everyday for a week until he's finally discharged from hospital.
And every time you visit you swear he's getting more and more flirtier.

You two walk out into the fresh air and breathe it in. It feels nice to breathe in the fresh air.
Suddenly you spot someone you do not want to see.
Your father.

"Oh for the love of all things holy." You mutter under your breath.
Jungkook follows your gaze and sees your father too.
"Ok. Nothing to see here." You say before spinning around and dragging him away with you.
"He's gonna follow us isn't he?" Jungkook asks under his breath.
"Yep. I'd say we have at least 10 minutes head start." You whisper and Kookie speeds up and you two make it to the car in seconds.

You drive like your life depends on it and Jungkook keeps a watch behind you.
"His men are hot on our trail." Jungkook warns  and you step on it.

Suddenly bullets ricochet off the car and put holes in your beautiful new car.
You growl.
"I just got this car! How dare you!" You yell/growl
Jungkook laughs in disbelief.
"That's what you're worried about?" He inquires and you ignore him and focus on driving.

You swerve and slither into small spaces at dangerous speeds and curse those in your way.
"Aish! Move bitches move! Cant you see a speeding car coming?! ARE YOU FUCKERS BLIND?!" You yell out the window and duck back in when bullets come flying a little close for comfort.
Jungkook laughs at your profanities.

You round a corner and seem to lose them.
You and Jungkook have a mini celebration.
Then you speed to a safe house you know nearby and keep a watch around you all throughout the drive to make sure you're not being followed.

(At the safe house)

You call the girls to update them on the situation.

~Calling... Boss Bitch GC~

Hey girls. Jungkook is out of the hospital and okay. But we've just had a chasing match with my fathers men. It's okay though we're at a safe house.

Jennie: Omg! You guys are okay though?

Lisa: yeah you're ok?

Rosie: I can't believe your father sent men to tail you!

Jisoo: I'm just glad you're ok.

Yeah. We're at the XXX safe house. If you wanna come visit?

Jennie: yes of course! We'll be discreet about coming in.

Rosie: we'll see you soon.

Jisoo: stay inside and stay safe. Don't unlock the door for anyone but us.

Lisa: yeah. We'll be over pronto.

Okay. So what's new with you?

*you guys talk animatedly about everything that's happened lately.*

All: bye! See you soon!

~End of Call~

You exit the app and walk downstairs to Jungkook.
It's pitch silent.
Something feels off.
You grab a glass of water for him before searching for him.