|1|

500 Follower special. A whole new ship! It's HeeSun Time and all I can say is that I really adored writing about the two of them.

Thank you so much for the 500 follower's. Like I always say whenever we reach a milestone.. I never expected us to grow that fast. Thank you for the past two year's, let's make even more memories!

Thank you my Crownies 💙🦋

—————————

KS:„Yah Kim Heeseung! I will end your whole career!" 🪷

Heeseung

„Give me the sirup Hyung or I will hurt you in your sleep. You won't wake up, believe me." - "Sunoo stop threatening Hyung and eat."

Sunoo just whined as if he wasn't the one who firstly stole my bottle. I knew I bought it for him but Sunoo whining and getting mad is somehow refreshing since the other members don't act cute, what hoes they are-

The others try looking as manly as possible, being stubborn just like me but Sunoo? He's our main attraction for the activities outside our schedule and in our family-bond.

He sat there easily pouting over my behaviour so I gave in. Sunghoon was just laughing lovely as him and Jungwon played on the computers together. I scooted over and sat down between them, leaving Sunoo back alone in the kitchen to deal with the food on his own.

I leaned into Wonie and put my leg over Sunghoon's one to feel more comfortable. As I sat, no LAID on the younger ones, I set me a timer to join Jay in the gym later on to make pictures for Engenes. They would go wild once they see the both of us, they even bark for us... strange kids out there.

„You need to dye your hair Wonie, the blond hair slowly turns orangish." I whispered, taking a hand full of hair, looking at it closely. - „Yeah we both need a new hair colour I think." Jake, who only had a towel wrapped around his torso, crossed his arms. He hadn't had a strong 6 pack but his body was in a good shape, just like Riki's, just like from all the members.

Visual group, I'm not lying about that~

„Where are the others?" he questioned as he shook his head, letting water drop everywhere like a puppy that was outside in the rain, drying himselfs like that.

Sunghoon and Jungwon continued to play but it was pretty obvious that one of them turned a bit of a red shade after seeing our dear member Jake at the door. Inside of my own petite world I was smirking to myself, as it wouldn't be obvious who turned all shades of red to dark pink.

I let out a giggle, going over to Jake. „As far as I know, Niki went out with his school friends to ice skate and Jay is sleeping." - „What about the Sunshine?"

„Eating in the kitchen." - Jungwon was just done with his play-round when he stood up, streching himselfs and clapping.

„We need to buy groceries. Sunoo Hyung!"

A few seconds later we saw a head sticking out by the door frame coming from the kitchen. A fork was in Sunoo's mouth and he raised his eyebrow. - „Hyung, you and Heeseung Hyung need to buy groceries. It's Friday."

I groaned, I didn't liked Fridays, we always need to buy so much stuff! „I would rather stay here, I didn't showe- AHHH NOOO."

——————— 🪷

„Why are we taking the bus?" I asked the pink haired one who was covered in thick sunglasses and a hoodie above his head, hiding almost his entire existence- I looked as pathetic as him. People could recognise us easily so I stay rather a pussy and hide between the thick clothes of hell.

He was shrugging his shoulder's. „I thought it's nicer so we have time to.."

I tilted my head, looking into his still covered face. The both of us rather stayed away from each other lately. Actually after we debuted I rather found comfort playing around with Jake and our Maknae while Sunoo was more playful with Jay, Jungwon and mostly Sunghoon..

„W-well." Stuttering? Must be something urgent if he's that nervous. He knows he can talk to us about anything but usually he's very calm and introverted at home, the opposite of how he's in school or in public..weird..

We accepted it but I told him many times before that he doesn't need to keep his image from I-LAND. He can gave bad days, he can mature so we don't expect anything from him lately. He's right the member who slowly develops his own mature side and starts to show it when we all work privately.

He's good the way he is, if he's cute or mature, he's just enough - That's what all the members thought about him..

He's attending morning Gym practice on his own or he even asks for extra dance practice to keep up with our dancers in the Team. - "Just looking at you makes me feel amazed but shocked at the same time my Sunshine."