|14|

PS:"I feel bad but I kind of think that it was needed for Heeseung to completely accept his feelings towards Sunoo."

Sunoo

Sunoo

„Hyung~" I took his hand in mine as we walked inside the studio. Sunghoon just scoffed but now put our hand's in his pockets. I pointed at the camera.

„Today's vlife is about what? I'm cold already." I whimpered due to the pretty cold air making the studio manager approached me with a thin blanket he had firstly wrapped around himself's.

He put it around me and Sunghoon. „The window broke at night and we couldn't close it. We apologise for that, I hope you won't get sick." Sunghoon gave our manager a simply pat and I just brushed it off, taking my seat.

Now looking at the desk, there were duo games to play with each other. Weird, we should be 4 today on the Vlive later. - „Do you want a drink? I get you two something."

Hyung pulled his wallet out and handed it to our female staff who was bowing afterwards. „Sunoo choose whatever you want, I want water." Sunghoon wasn't in the best mood actually.

He had woken up with a light fever but it was because of his MC Job with Wonyoung. She was trying her hardest making Sunghoon rest but he's stubborn if it's about his job.

He's afraid that Wonyoung needs to take care of his work once he's taking a break, she herself isn't at the best health currently. - My face dropped knowing Sunghoon is sick.

„Sunoo-shi, what do you want?" - „I ho with you Min-ah, Hyung call me when you need something." I pulled my hand out of his, seeing him immediately uncomfortable.

He was probably really cold by now so I decided hoing to the pharmacy and get fever reducer and maybe a jacket of his at the dorm. Min walked behind me.

„Sunghoon-shi isn't looking too good, is he sick? I know that eye's very well, you have something planned." I snickered knowing she's like a sister to me.

We made our way to the lobby of the company. „Min, I need to go quickly and buy the thing's for Sunghoon. Can you at least go to the dorm and ask Jungwon to give you a jacket of his?"

„Sunoo it's really cold outside, you only have a thin sweatshirt." - „Noona, I really get there quickly and come back, I promise." I whined knowing she can't say no.

She stomped her feet in tact and rolled her eye's. „Just once I let you go off. Here, take my cap and wear your mask so nobody recognises you." Pushing me to the entrance, she took the elevator to go to the dorm as planned.

I was grateful that she had let me go off. Actually, I wasn't only buying stiff for Sunghoon but today, Heeseung groaned secretly in pain when Jake tried cuddling with him. His shoulder still hurt's but he's too afraid too to simply go to the doctors.

He want's to dance and our comeback is very soon, we learn the choreo in maybe 2 day's.

I speedwalked down the street's, passing many groups of children on my way but gladly I wore baggy clothes again. It was the best feeling ever knowing you can just walk around without needing to worry to be seen by people.

I held the money in my hand's as I entered the pharmacy. Bowing for respect, I went to the owner who I knew pretty good.

He had helped me alot of time's whenever I got sick because of my immune system. „Oh, isnt it our dear Sunoo." He patted my head that was covered still with my hat.

I was allowed to follow him to the staff room so I took off my covers. „What bringy you here Sunshine? Need new vitamins?" - I shook my head with a giggle.

„Ahjussi, do you have fever reducer's and maybe something against shoulder pain?" - „Sunoo-yah, if you are sick I told you that you need to see the doctor's, it's extremely important youngblood."

He was giving me good vibe's whenever we talked. „Mhm! I know but it's for my member's."

„Well, I believe you for now but if there's something needed you are always welcome here."

———————

„Yah! Are you insane!" Sunghoon looked at me up and down. Jungwon and Niki sat there dumbfounded in the other room, continuing the Vlive by themselves. „How can you go out without us knowing?! What could have happened."

He held the bottle of fever reducer tighter in his grip, seeing pretty angry. „I wanted to go buy the-"

„Next time you don't go out like that unless telling us where you are heading. I was worried sick when Min told us you went out quickly. Sunoo we are celebrities, going out alone isn't possible these days anymore so please."

I understood Sunghoon, maybe that's why I didn't argued back. Sunghoon always cares for me the most and imagine someone you care for goes out while they actually could get in depe trouble and you still have fever?

What pain that must be for your soul so I accepted whatever he said. „Sorry Hyung..."

„I was just worried alright? Please just take care next time..I can handle my own health so don't bring yourself in trouble.." He opened his arm, asking for a hug so I actually hugged him back.

Right when my mind felt at ease, I believed nothing worse could happen tonight but..

Heeseung stood there with some bag's filled with snack's. They had my name on it. Firstly he out them down calmly and then crossed his arm's.

„Sorry for interrupting the ‚moment'." He scoffed sounding angry so I stopped the hug and so did Sunghoon.

„Bro come on, it was nothing. I asked for i-" - „It was so obvious how you two did nothing. You know what, I expected better from you Sunghoon-ah but if I think about Sunoo, it isnt so surprising that you choose the people you want each and every day depens who shows you affection and love huh?"

I heard Jungwon opening the door now. The glass door really was about to break just due the tension here. „Guy's what's wrong, the Vlive is still going o-„

Heeseung pulled me with him towards the camera where Niki looked a bit in panic now. The manager shivered. „I was just passing by and I wanted to say hello to Engene's~ Have fun with Wonki and SunSun." He had a smile but it couldn't be faker.

I sended the staff a sigh, hoping the understood that I had to go now but when I was ready to follow Heeseung..

He was already gone. „What a fucked up day." I thought..keeping the bothle with pain killers on my chest, knowing that Heeseung misunderstood it..