|5|

LH : „So...do you want to sleep with me tonight while we watch a movie?" 🪷

do you want to sleep with me tonight while we watch a movie?" 🪷

Sunoo

I trembled as I opened the dorm room with a quiet noise. Heeseung was home, he wrote into the Group-chat that he bought new clothes and comes home. That was hours ago and now as the coward I was, I stayed outside for the whole evening to not see my older Hyung.

Maybe I'm overreacting but I'm sure, one day none of the members will ever like me again. Because of me, they get so much pain from the fandome and news made by unprofessional reporters who can't care about their own lifes!

I took a few breaths in before closing the door, leaving immediately towards my room. I felt relived when I passed Heeseung room! Yes! God I thought he would come ou-...out...

Heeseung

I looked at Sunoo who started sweating heavily. Looked uncomfortable but I just stood infront of him. „Hi?"

He didn't made eye contact with me..not once. That continued for 2 day's. Not even at today's Dinner he had talked and the members already sended me some starres. As if I don't see that he was about to burst into tears in any moments.

„Eh..I need to water my plants." - „Wait for me Hyung, I forgot to do homework."
Jungwon and Niki stood up and left the kitchen.

„Search for a better lie you idiot! You never make homework Niki!" I heared them whispering loudly enough for me who was near the door to hear it. I sighed. „Your plants are dead! What do you want to water?! Jay's plastic flower?!"

Jay gasped out of the sudden and stood up hastily. „The flowers aren't real?!" he rushed behind the Maknaes, looking really shocked. - I could cry at their stupidity.

Sunghoon? He didn't said anything and just left the table and got into his room he shared with Jay. Now I looked at Jake, more like glaring at him.

It was obvious that I wanted to be left alone with Sunoo, everyone got the hint. Everyone besides Jake who was slurping down his ramen. He looked like he was about to get engaged with his food, that's how lovely he looked at it. Once he looked up finally, he frowned.

Letting out a few coughs, he looked around. „O-oh ermmmhmmm... I.. need to pick up my fork under the table.. whi-while listening to music! Yea! Swinging my hips wohooo!"

....is he stupid? Okay anyways, everyone was either in their rooms arguing, playing with their phones or Jake who.. was under the table, blasting music in his headphones, I had time to confront Sunoo.

„Is it because of the post I made? Sorry Sunoo-shi. I thought sharing memories with the fandome would be great.." I started but he shook his head.

Jay told me that he was angry at the post the other day.. What could it else be?

"Sunoo I can't read your mind. You need to speak so I can solve this with you. You are very important to me and I really don't want to have bad boundaries between us. I-LAND was enough, right?"

Now he teared finally up and started bawling his eyes out. The members came out if their rooms one by one. "Go sit by him." Jungwon mouthed so I did.

I took a seat by him and wrapped my hands around him. He started crying even more into my chest, gripping into my shirt as if he was scared that I could disappear in any second... what made him feel like that? Who made him feel like that..

"Shh.." I patted his back once Jay now mouthed "Comforting" towards me. Sunoo's back faced the members so I was glad to have them around right now. I was never good at comforting anyone, fuck I can't even comfort myself at all...

"I-im so sor-sorry Hy-Hyung." he hiccupt multiple times while trying to speak. I just shushed him by holding him even tighter then before. "It's fine Sunoo-yah. Calm down slowly and take your time. Hyung stay's and listens to all your worries little bub."