|3|

LH:„I almost died when I rushed down the stairs! I lost at least a few pounds!" 🪷

Sunoo

I had a nice talk with the older man about the Financial Business of the newest Team that played Golf here in Korea. They had a name I could barely remember.. but I knew a-lot about golf since my mother used to play it every Sunday..before she got me...

I let my shoulders rest at the seat and held into the seatbelt tightly now. I missed my mother but I also felt guilty whenever I saw her.

She gave up her life for me, for someone who never properly saw the world after 16 years of staying in the hospital rooms, starting from the day I was born. - „You are an Idol right my boy?" The man turned around. He pointed gently at my phone cover.

I handmade this cover, it had a polaroid card inside it. It was taken the day when we prepared for our Given-Taken MV and I took the photo by myself so I wasn't in the frame. I decorated it with stickers and other decor thingies I found cute!

I thought because I don't always have the same members in every schedule I need to attend that if I carry a picture of them, I feel less nervous. I think this day was one of the greatest day in my lives because I could give Engenes who voted for me in I-LAND finally something back with the MV~

„God may bless you and your hard work. My son is a stubborn ice skater. Yuzuru-yah. How I miss the little randall." - „Ahjussi, I'm sure you are a great human. Thank you and may god be on your side." I said back and he just started laughing deeply.

Humanity can be so lovely but there was something even more lovely expecting me once I heard the car door opening. Once my eyes shifted towards the noise I gasped and was about to tear up. „Ah..why Heeseung Hyun-Hyung?" He was breathing harshly while taking a seat.

„We can drive Sir." - He gave me the thing I had secretly in my mind for several minutes now.

———————
3rd pov

Heeseung tried not to trip on his way down but it indeed was hard. The balloons he just bought really were huge. He told himselfs it would cheer up Sunoo a little bit because tomorrow he's the only one who needs to attend the schedule and some classes in school.

Little did even Heeseung know that he only wanted to see the sparkle in Sunoo's eyes again. He never saw something that lovely in any humans eyes before but he shook it off by thinking he was just trying to be soft for the younger fellow.

It cheered him up too and once he saw Sunoo tearing up while thanking him the whole ride long, he felt completed.

Both of them thanked the driver and the elder man was once again sending Sunoo this unbelievable beautiful smile. Mr. Hanyū was really seeing his one and only son in Sunoo, maybe that's why he already grown the kid in his heart. Surely they will meet again if faith wants it but for now, the driver drove one way and the two young boys walked towards their dorm.

Moving on to that, it was a good day. Sunoo entered the dorm with several ballon's and bag's filled with sweets and meat, getting followed by Heeseung who, once again, only carried the drinks.

Heeseung wasn't sure why he wasn't allowed to carry any more bags but Sunoo knew what he was doing. Heeseung complained the whole last night about some shoulder and back pain that got formed when they practice for their newest comeback, Sunoo meant it good but Heeseung overall was confused about his actions.

„Hyung." Sunoo whispered towards Heeseung. He was questioning himselfs why Sunoo whispered but when he heard the snores coming from the kitchen, he knew the answer.

„Aish- Jake is sleeping. He didn't even changed his practice clothes." Heeseung scolded Jake in his own head while Sunoo put a blanket over the tired boy's body and gave him a small kiss on the cheek.

...Heeseung was jelous but he didn't wanted to admit it. He was asking himselfs why Jake deserves a kiss on his cheek. Sunoo never kissed his cheek. He was never too clingy with Hee. Wasn't he a good Brother?

Now even more questions came across the still young adult. „Is Jake a better Hyung then I am or is it just because Sunoo was in the mood to give him a cheek kiss.."

While Heeseung stood there, making out the worst scenarios in his head, Sunoo was too busy taking pictures of the ballons he got gifted.

Not being aware of what Heeseung is thinking, Sunoo felt this kind of happiness he couldn't feel since he debuted.

Heeseung was never too close with Sunoo but to be fair, Sunoo wasn't trying as hard to get close to the oldest one like he tried with someone like Sunghoon. Sure they had the I-LAND moment's that were cute but after that? Never ever again.

Sunoo still thought Heeseung didnt liked him. How could he? Sunoo is clumsy and a troublemaker. The opposite of the whole group and that just shattered his heart so he lowered his phone.

He shouldn't be posting that online... Fans might think wrong... - that's what he thought. Only HE thought like that but Heeseung? He had other plans.