|19|

YJ: "I still don't get the fact that you actually microwave these strawberries..."

Sunoo

Sunoo

„Home" I yelled, threw the keys on the shelf next to the front door and hung my jacket on the wall. - „Sunoo Hyung, can you get the strawberries out of the microwave? I'm busy playing with Hyung!" that's when I heard the microwave peeping pretty loudly.

I faced plamed myself before taking out the hot bowl. „How can a possible human eat that...watermelon with salt is kind of understandable but..strawberries...microwaved?" I murmured when I put the bowl on the couchtable. I got a spoon and a fork and placed it besides it.

„I go get a can of beer." Heeseung stood up and paused the game but I pushed him by his chest, back on his original seat. „I get it for you Hyung, Niki seems mad that you just paused the game." I giggled before going back towards the fridge.

Im a person who loves teamwork and just good vibes. I already forgave Hyung, I overreacted too. Its obvious he like's me back.. I just know it. Who can not like me? Im Kim Sunoo~

I opened the can and poured the liquid into the glass. The smell grossed me out. I'm an adult and I drank a few times something with my Hyung's but I still hate the smell of that..

„Heeseung get's drunk?" Jake's head popped out by the door frame. I shook my head. „Nah, he just drinks one beer. I don't allow him to drink any more." - „Is there still some left?"

I looked back into the fridge, grabbed the last one and threw it to Jake who catched it skillfully without any trouble.

„Where is Wonie?" I asked Jake after I brought Hyung the drink. He thanked me with a flying kiss, leaving me flustered back. "Heeseung Hyung is so stupid.." I smiled.

„Sleeping, he told us he felt dizzy." - „Dizzy?? Aish! Tell me that sooner. I need to check on him!" I rushed upstairs and got into our shared room.

The light was shining since the desk lamp was on. I put my hand on his forehead. „Wonie, you feel a bit hot. Did you took medicine?" I shook his awake as sofly as possible. All he did was groaning and shocking his head.

Sunghoon was also sleeping so I got on top of him to look at his face that was facing the wall. He looked red too.

„How could you both get sick do quickly?For duck sakes.." I cursed the whole day inside my head. Minju didn't gave me a break and I needed to stay with him for hours while my Baby Won and my Hyung are sick? Must be a bad day...

I walked past Jay Hyung's room and took a peck inside it. Jay was studying on the desk. „Hyungie." - „Oh Sun, you back? Are you fine?" he asked me immediately, standing up and giving me a small but comfy hug. I wrapped my hands around his torso.

„Ye-Ye, did you had food? I'm cooking today." - He raised his eyebrow and I put my hands up in the air as defence. „Trust me, I don't ruin the kitchen like Jake did! You seem like you are tired, don't overwork yourself. I have the answering sheets if you need something."

————— 🪷

Jungwon

„Wake uppp...Wonie...Mr Garden! Mr Jungwon-ssi!" I was this close to punch the person whoever belonged to that noisy loud ass noise but once I opened the eyes, my eyes meet with several others kind of eyes. The first pair belonged to Sunoo Hyung.

„Sit up, you need to eat. Sunghoon Hyung, ass up you moron!" I quickly followed Sunoo instructions since his voice sounded stern and scary.

Niki scooped over to my side and got next to me under the blanket. I brushed his hair off his eyes. „Feeling good?" I asked him and only now I felt how sore my throat had been. Niki just nodded but looked truly sad. „It's fine Ni, I'm sure they only catched a cold. They get better after eating and taking the medicine."

They other members started sitting down on the floor while Jake placed a small desk on mine and Sunghoon Hyung's mattress where food was placed on top of it. I tilted my head when the others started eating.

„W-what are you guy's doing here?" I asked unsure and Sunghoon nodded.

„It doesnt makes fun eating without you at the table.." Riki answered honestly and continue eating the soup. „Yeah, Sunoo and Jake cooked."

I looked down. It was still weird not seeing Sunoo and Heeseung talk properly again. I thought they made up in dance practice but now it doesn't looks like it anymore.

„Hyung, can you put the phone at least aside? If you don't want to be here than go out." - Sunoo looked at me with his tilted head.

„Won, he just said he needs to call the manager back but writes him because he doesn't wants to be too loud?" Jake suddenly said, scooting over to me.

He pulled my hand in his. "Jungwon-ah are you sure you aren't sick-sick?" I looked down and pointed silently at my ear. It was truly hurtful just listening to the members loud noises.

I really didn't heard Heeseung saying something and he seemed so distancing actually... - "Hyung.." Niki looked at me with his concerning eye's.

"I take you to the hospital boy's. Let's eat up in silence and than we drive together." Sunghoon held his hand high and shook his head. - "I can't, I mc tomorrow Tempest..I rarely saw Hanbin after ILAND. I can't get sick just yet alright?"

Sunoo? He was just quietly eating the food he made. He was in thoughts and a Sunoo in thoughts is more concerning than a yelling Jake sometimes.

"Okay under one condition. Hoon Hyung you sleep in the living room." - "Woo-eh? Why should I?" I already got what Sunoo meant. Looks like Heeseung watched up too.

"In the living room can other members stay by your side at night so thats good, right?"

Sunghoon now glared at Sunoo - That will be a fun night..

————————
It's been a while guy's! I updated this book lastly I think around october. Alot happened but for more updates, read the pinned wall! 💕