|13|

NR:"Jungwon give me my money! I did my best pretending to be asleep!" - YJ:" God what a kid. Stop buying video game's with my money!"

 Stop buying video game's with my money!"

Heeseung

"If you don't hand me the popcorn anytime soon Yang Jungwon, we gotta fight here and now." Sunoo hissed at Jungwon who playfully stood up, trying to intimate him by looking bigger but as we all know Sunoo, he ain't getting scared.

He crossed his arm's and used his finger's to count from 3 to 1 until Jungwon say down immediately, handing him the popcorn without hesitation.

"Sunoo is so scary sometimes..cute." I told myself, feeling the youngest one snuggling into my neck even more.

Niki had suffocated me by holding me tightly with his whole body but as long as he sleep's well, I can endure it.

"The movie is bored, let's talk." Jungwon waited for our nodd's and stopped the movie. He had wiggled himselfs free from his seat and leaned on Sunoo's shoulder.

"How have you two been doing? I'm not often at the dorm because you guy's know my dog isn't doing well right now." His voice sounded guilty but..Sunoo to the rescue!

The leader was now hugged by Ddeonu who reassured him that we were fine. "I know you have ton's of things to take care of Won, don't beat yourself up."

Jungwon sended me a little smile but sighed. - "Did you guy's hear about the new's about SM Entertainment? They needed to kick their manager out who managed all their group's because he flirted with an Idol there."

I scoffed angrily, just thinking about that shit. I could hit him for doing that, flirting while you just being a manager? Disgusting.

While running my hand's trough Ni's hair, Sunoo started holding his hand up to look at his nail's. "Yeah I heard it too. How stupid, didn't the statement said that he was about to touch the idol too? How lucky nothing happened." He carried a pout on his lip's.

"How about you two?" - "What?" Sunoo and I said at the exact same time. We were so obvious huh?-..

"Don't be ridiculous, I know you two the best out of everyone. Yah, I can't believe you never mentioned to me stuff like that!" Jungwon hit Sunoo's head and I chuckled when Sunoo sended him back a sassy glare.

Niki moved once again so I changed my position's, letting his head rest on my chest. - "N-nothing happened.." Sunoo mumbled and I could understand him not telling Jungwon that.

"You two are such a mess. The two only ones who hide their feeling's the most, if it's a problem or something you don't like, you never speak up. What do I do with you Hyung's?" Jungwon whined as if he would be in our position.