|20|

LH:"Can't you just leave him out of your life?" - KS:"Please..Hear me out..."

Heeseung

Heeseung

„What are you two doing?" I asked Sunoo and this living piece of fish who sat across him at the library. „Oh Heeseung Hyung! I'm teaching Minju just quickly some choreo parts and I write it down on paper for him."

I looked over to that guy who was smirking while nodding almost too exited.
„You can wait here Hyung, won't take long. I'm ready for the Ice cream!" Sunoo was looking up to me as he patted the seat next to him that I gratefully took.

As I sat down I corrected Sunoo. „Date, our ice cream date." I spitted out and Sunoo started panicking. „You can't say that! What if rumours get along!!" he whispered but Minju heard it.

„No worries Sunoo, I..I'm sure he meant is as a joke. It's not like he would be possibly your type. Someone like him? Not in a million years." he had this annoying smirk still plastered on his face. „Minju-yahhh..how about you hold your ass not up to high or you will get once a kick into it. Seriously you needed to get teached a lesson sometimes."

„Make me then wannabe-ace." Informally talking to me? He really wants to try out what I can do huh..

I rolled up my sleeves and stood up with a clingy Sunoo holding my waist desperately. „Stop you two! What the hell?! Minju we talked about it! Heeseung next time don't make these silly jokes! You both are ridiculous!"

„I go and get the notebook from my locker here. You better be nice to each other once I'm back!" Sunoo pointed at me. He left us back like trash but I didn't cared too much. I just used my phone, trying to ignore his existence.

Minju was starting to probably get my attention by shifting over towards Sunoo's phone. Before he could take it, I snatched it away.

„What the fuck man? Don't touch his phone." I scolded Minju angrily but once I saw that he expected me to do so, he had smiled. Sunoo's phone got a message. A notification.

„Cuddle-buddy?!" Minju. Sunoo really saved Minju as ‚Cuddle-buddy' in his phone?! They know each other for a few days maybe! Minju showed me his phone and there stood ‚lovely and pretty baby'.

„Bac-" I pressed Sunoo's phone against his chest when I took my jacket with me and left the both behind. I'm not taking that. This is ridiculous. Who am I kidding? Why am I even trying?!

———————— Sunoo

„Hyu-" - „Let him be Sunoo-ssi. He's just like a bomb that could explode everytime."

My eyes glared down at Minju with his phone in his hand. „He's not wort-"

„Excuse you?! Are you gone nuts!" I almost yelled. The students around us turned to us and held their breath. „I don't know what you did again or why Heeseung is that mad at you but you can't decide what I do! Unless you, He's my Hyung I trust and If he has a problem with you, he has his reasons!" I took a hold of my backpack.

„You can learn the routine yourself.." I said now a big quieter. Everyone was already watching us and I felt like tears could come down my eyes anytime soon.

„I go and search for MY Hyung.."

I speedwalked out of the library. I didn't once looked at my phone, too stressed to figure out where Hyung could have gone.

I turned my world upside down for a few moments, looking around desperately for him. This can't be just the end right?.. Isn't that what we feared? Such an outc-..

..I saw someone standing near the entrance wall.

Heeseung! He was leaning against it with headphones on his ears. His eyes were starring at the ground and he played with his shoes, seemingly waiting for something - or someone.

He took one side off and starred at me when I approached him. „Done? I waited long enough." he said almost blankly before starting to walk towards the crosswalk.

He waited for me? So he was mad but not at me? „Hyung, what happened?" I asked him as I took his hand in my pockets, hoping nobody saw it but all I wanted to do was protecting my Hyung..

Silence. „Let's go home for today Sunoo.. I think. We both are just tired today. We can grab the ice cream another time."

Now he sounded so sad. What did Minju tell him, why is it now like that..I waited for day's to have another date with Hyung..

„P-please..don't hate me.."