|7|

LH:„You make my heart skip beat's..why?" 🪷

Heeseung

Heeseung

„Here." I put a bowl with cereals infront of Sunoo. It's been now 2 weeks after the small incident with Sunoo and me. The internet already kind of forgot what I posted and moved on to ship Jay and Jungwon. These two didn't really cared, the laughed at the Fanfiction they saw on Twitter.

„Thanks Hyung." Sunoo thanked me and I brushed his bangs away. „Well.." Jungwon who sat next to him, started.

Jake leaned against the fridge. „Yuna Noona called me today to ask if you are okay after what happened weeks ago. She said she just had time to contact us now.."

I took a seat and crossed my legs, wanting to listen to whatever was going on.

Sunoo

Right..Jungwon goes to our school too, no wonder I was surprised why Yuna and Dongpyo didn't wrote me about this at all. They wrote the leader.

„Yea I had a fight with a teacher. It's actually fine. I apologised just afterwards for using my phone."  I simply replied but of course, Yuna doesn't let's any detail out. „I heard that the teacher start-"

„Jungwon! Jake! Where are you two?!" It was our manager's voice who knocked into the front door multiple times now. When my eyes swung away from Jungwon, he just sighed and took his coat with him before leaving.

Heeseung scooted closer. „Sunoo." I blinked uninterested, knowing what would come now..kind of. Heeseung-speech time.

„When your teacher is discriminating you in any way's. I mean with what you do or who you are, you know the teacher is wrong hmmm bud? Understood? You need to tell us that."

I nodded, I didn't cared. I graduate this year so whatever is going on, it will end soon. I already made sure that Jungwon doesn't goes in literature class next year to avoid that teacher fully. I get to be an adult, I will be fine on my own. I don't need a Jungwon to babysit me. It hurts my pride because I should be the older brother, protecting the 2 younger ones here.

„Ah right! I need to make a Vlog since I'm the only one who didn't had time because I helped Sunghoon out with being an MC. Would you be my cameraman for today? I would like to take a bike and drive around in seoul but I need someone." He put the camera into the table and pushed it over towards me.

The camera belonged to Jake, he's someone who loves taking pictures but the case belonged to Niki's. He had the same in Black, Jake's is Violet~

„Did you asked the other members?" - He scratched his head while thinking throughly. „No, not at all. Only you plopped into my head when I remembered it yesterday at night."

„Why are you so nice Heeseung. I don't even know how to use the camera at all and I know damn well that Niki is in the computer room. He would love to join you." - „Sure Hyung, we can go now."