|4|

KS:„How did you two get here?!" - SY:„We sneaked in! Let's stay in detention together, we ordered pizza~" 🪷

KS:„How did you two get here?!" -  SY:„We sneaked in! Let's stay in detention together, we ordered pizza~"  🪷

Sunoo

„I can't believe he posted that! I knew he had known my password but posting this

„I can't believe he posted that! I knew he had known my password but posting this..?!"
I looked agrily at my phone and back to Jay who was trying to hide his smile.

„I would be more concerned over that face then of the captio-" - „What the hell happened here?!"

I just crossed my arms after kicking Jay down from my bed! Thanks to that Idiot of Heeseung, I get plenty of messages from all my friends! I do NOT have a crush on Heeseung and he does NOT has a crush on my sweet ass!

He should be glad that he was out with friends when I woke up! I got another notification on my phone thinking that we worst was done already after my father questioned the caption bu-

„EVEN DISPATCH? SERIOUSLY?-"
Jungwon was just massaging his forhead with two fingers. He circled them around while I just hoped to fall in a deep coma until it's forgotten.

„It's not like Dispatch didn't waited for the moment to finally ship you with Hee Hyung. You are an all-rounder when it comes to getting shipped with anyone-"

Now it was Niki's turn to get kicked down my bed, followed by Jungwon who was helping him up, looking like a fake ass betrayer in my eyes. They all deserved the kick even tho I loved them.

„The Ballons are cute tho. Heeseung surely meant it right, you look cute on that picture and as we all know you for overthinking, you wouldn't have posted it." Now silent surrounded us. I looked down ashamed. They could read me like an open book, like always while I was the only plan-less one when it comes to consider the feelings of the members...

„I know, I know. Come on now, you have class to attend. Want me to join you?" Jay Hyung asked me so lovely after I grabbed my phone. Sometimes I think I don't deserve my members.

They get so much hate whenever they playfully tease me. I mean yes, it indeed is annoying sometimes but no one likes to be around me at all anymore when we are on cam's. I even stopped doing Vlives with them, I was scared what people could say again against the members.

"Last time it was Niki and his mother who they attacked. Oh god, then people wonder why I don't get too close at photos with anyone and why I always keep space in the dance lives?" It made me shudder of what happened that day. Niki is such a small boy but the among of hate he gets...I could puke here at this point right now.

I got up and walked towards the door. "Jay Hyung you don't need to join. It's only literature class and you have your free day. I just go and stay with Dongpyo."

——————

„That bitch really tried flirting with Hyung but I gave her an uppercut right into her jawline. She looks better then before." Dongpyo joked around while Yuna just shook her head. „You would never do that..well atlast not in a coffee shop-"

I was barely listening once they started fighting around playfully. My head was kept against the window.

„Why did Heeseung posts that when he exactly knew that the rumours would happen. As if not enough is going on.. now he surely gets hate too." I thought once I scrolled secretly through Twitter and Instagram. Our names were trending as expected.

„Mister Kim, you can later check out why you are trending. Just because you are an idol doesn't mean you can be disrespectful towards my lesson." The teacher came foward and took me my phone away. I was complaining of course since I was listening and could answer all her questions perfectly.

She just looked at my phone. "A background picture with a member of yours while holding hands? Rumours really make their way out in the wide cruel world Mr Kim." She laughed and some classmates began to giggle while whispering loudly that out.

Yuna stood up with force. "What the hell? Why would you say something like that towards Sunoo?" Dongpyo stood up too, smashing his flat hand against the desk and almost growled at the students who didn't stopped teasing me with their eyes.

"Great, you three can get detention immediately then." I scoffed and turned towards my only two friends. "Guy's stop or you get even more in trouble. I don't care what she say's about me..It isn't the first..time teachers don't like me.." The more I had said the quieter got my voice.

Oh boi, I did care. I cared a bit much. A bit too much since I was now sitting at the toilet and cried my eyes out.

I didn't cried because of the rumour at all since that happens daily anyways, I didn't cried because my classmates are mean to me, I was used to it but.. I was scared of Heeseung once again, keeping his distance from me.

I was so happy Yesterday when I was with him. I was so glad... It's all ruined.