|11|

Unknown:„Look! They look like a couple listening so handsomely to music, I need to write a book about them!" 🪷

3rd view pov

The both of them sat in the car, on their way out of Seoul to get to the music center. The both wore their best clothes and indeed, was their greatest choice ever!

There wasn't one single problem. They had a day off finally, both had good mood and felt never that wonderful before.

„Is the shoulder alright?" Sunoo started the conversation, he was thinking alot about the older one, he was sure he liked him a tiny bit more then other might do.

The same went over with Heeseung but who was pretty aware of all the feelings he had felt for the younger one. „You must have wings or something like that. Yesterday I almost died before you came and out of wonder, my shoulder is doing just fine." that was a lie of his.

Heeseung's shoulder hurted alot, he only hide it with his pride and tons of pain killers he gulped down before they sat down in the car. Even tho the shoulder hurted him, he was too busy checking out the one next to him.

Happiness, thats what he would describe how he feels right now. He didn't regret a single second that he said yes to the date and besides that, he was so happy that they went to the place, Heeseung adored with the most.

The music center is a mall only will music-like stores. Instruments, Cd players, all kind of TV's and other stuff could get bought here.

Heeseungs main plan was, to get firstly toward the store with the many Cd players. They could use headphones to listen to some old englisch music while reading the description of the artist on korean.

They were so exited that they didn't let go each other's hands once they go off. Who would see them anyways? They wore rain coats since there was a huge storm coming from the southwest side. They hide their faces with masks.

If someone would recognise them, Sunoo already had an answer in his head. „I felt dizzy and Heeseung needed to guard me trough the stores to find a seat."  he told himselfs that again and again just in case he would forget it. It was smart but the real fans know, something may is going on between them.

As Heeseung wished, he went to the store he dreamed off.

Sunoo

„Slow down Hyunggg. Let me take care of that." I firstly fixed Heeseungs hair before putting in the earphones on each side. „What are you doing?" He took one out and sat down infront of the display. The display was connected to the music on the player.

„We share one pair of course." he put one in my right ear and the other one he had in his left ear. We sat closely next to each other as the lights got dimmed and we had a better view at the text.

We heard old iconic english songs from the 2000s. „My Boo?" I asked for the song name.

„Yeah, by Alicia Keys and Usher! Sun I didn't knew you listen to English songs.. you don't even listen to ours-" I gave him a hit on his leg since I knew his shoulder still at least must hurt A BIT. He was so into the music that he forgot for a second that I was there.

It made me happy and surprisingly, what surely no one expected, the date was just perfect. he went trough surely a 100 songs, we both switched by deciding what to listen to while we shared bingsu. Hee said he once read that couples share this bowl together with milkshakes so we did.

Heeseung who just changed the Song held up my spoon I used. "Ah Hyung I can eat by myself." I looked down, his hand sliding into mine under the table. We sat so close together that nobody could see it.

I found it risky but it was worth it when I am allowed to hold my Hyung's hand. This time it felt different, it weirdly just fitted perfectly fine intertwined with mine~ He still didn't gave up to feed me so I opened my mouth, taking the spoon in my mouth.

"Yah Hyung that's dirty!" I screeched when Heeseung dipped the spoon into the dish and now put it in my mouth. "Why? Indirect kiss?" I was laughing lovely at his cute behavior.

It didn't went unnoticed by a lot of passages who walked in and out of the store. Some took photos before Heeseung stood up, giving me a pat on my shoulder.

"Could you three stop taking pictures of us. It is rude and uncomfortable, besides that you don't have our permission so please leave us alone before Im ready to sue you." - "See Hanji, I told you Idols are always that short-tempered with fans and so ungrateful. Heeseung is just that tz."

I coughed to get their attention. "Don't assume stuff about people who YOU just token pictured of without permission you creeps.. Hee Hyung, lets go, I don't like being here surrounded with irresponsible kids anymore.." I sassily walked towards Heeseung, grabbed him by his sleeves and showed up my phone.

"I took a picture of the three of you so you better not stalk us again or I report it towards the police department." I was about to go but then I giggled, turning around again. - "Ah right, if you think you can spread this on Twitter or somewhere else, leave it be with the lies. We got enough cameras here who heard and saw what you said and did so if you would excuse me, I have my break-day before I make more money in a day then you ever will make in your sad lonely life."

We walked out together, arm in arm when Heeseung started chuckling. "I thought I was the tsundere here but I see another side of you." - "If they think they can talk bad about you, then they can deal with some harsh words."

Heeseung tapped my little finger so I looked up seeing him doing the heart fingers when he 'scratched' his ear. People still surrounded us so he played it of well when I turned red and out the mask over my face.

God how I loved having fun with him alone, maybe.. I know my feelings towards him finally again.