Bai Yueguang Omega Always Wants To Monopolize Me Chapter 1:

The cicadas screamed through the window with screened windows, and they kept screaming when they knew it. Every sound was condemning this exceptionally hot weather in midsummer.

Last second, Ji Xiao was still wearing a thin sling, sleeping with a fan, praying with the cicadas that this summer will pass quickly, and in the next second she felt the cold surrounding her go straight to her Tianling cover.

The room was as cool as if the air conditioner was turned on. The mint scent fell on Ji Xiao's skin with the chill of the air conditioner. The refreshing irritation instantly wiped away the stickiness on her skin before going to bed.

Ji Xiao didn't think about why there is air conditioning in the dormitory. He slept on the pillow under his head again, and went on to sleep comfortably.

It's just that the comfortable cooling that slowly made Ji Xiao feel uncomfortable. The mint smell permeated her body through the skin, and the blood that was still comfortable began to become restless.

Ji Xiao felt that her heart was beating faster and faster, a group of irritating fire gathered in her heart, and an inexplicable tingling sensation came from the back of her neck, as if something was about to come out of her body. generally.

"Miss, wake up, miss..."

An unfamiliar voice came from Ji Xiao's ears.

The voice was cautious and full of fear.

Ji Xiao didn't know who the voice was calling, closed his eyes and sniffed a few more breaths of cool mint, trying to suppress the unwarranted enthusiasm in his heart. But it became more and more that this mania was difficult to restrain, as if something was flowing out of the back of her neck, her collar was wet with greasiness.

...?

Ji Xiao remembered that she was wearing a sling belt.

"Miss…"

The cautious voice rang again, this time with a hand.

It patted Ji Xiao on the shoulder a few times, and then quickly retracted it.

This next season Xiao knows who the voice is calling.

But even greater doubts arose in her heart, miss? When did a poor student in her senior year become a young lady?

Ji Xiao opened his eyes unclearly, only to find a cloud of pitch black in his vision.

"Miss, post this first."

As the voice said, she leaned to Ji Xiao's side. She also adapted to the darkness in her sight at this time, barely seeing the outline of the person in front of her and the condition of the room.

The one who was talking to herself was a maid dressed in a maid’s costume. She was very respectful towards herself, and even some fear...

This room does not have the air conditioner she thinks, and there is no window for ventilation. It feels cool to even a little bit cold because of the room's own...

What I was in was not the small bed in the dormitory, but a soft chaise couch. They are not wearing suspenders, but smoky purple satin pajamas that are a little irritating...

The feeling of restlessness was still running around in Ji Xiao's body, her mind was messy, and the clues were in front of her, but she couldn't infer anything.

At this moment, an unidentified object was stuck on the back of Ji Xiao's neck by the maid.

Ji Xiao didn't know what was wrong. She had never been so agile. The moment this thing touched the back of her neck, she shrank her neck vigilantly, and pinched the hand of the maid's approach with her backhand.