Chapter 51- 53

The sunlight fell from the window glass on one side and hit the back of the girl's hand impartially.

Slightly raised blue veins lie down on the porcelain-white skin, and his skeletal fingers are tightly stretched.

I don't know if it's the S-level Alpha that comes with its own aura. The boy looked at the girl's legs that suddenly appeared in front of him.

The taste of peach brandy pressed tightly on his chest, losing the tenderness of the peach scent, and his voice could not stop trembling with the harshness of the alcohol: "You...what do you want to do?"

Ji Xiao pulled the corners of her lips when she heard the words, and asked with a sneer: "I want to ask you, she has rejected you at least twice, what on earth do you want to do?"

"I...I just want to give the school girl a Christmas present..." the boy stammered and explained.

"Then she has rejected you now, please go away."

With that said, Ji Xiao also deliberately dropped a sonorous and powerful accent on the word "Roll", and threw away the imprisoned wrist in his hand in disgust.

Upon seeing this, the boy hurriedly ran away with his self-confident gift.

Quiet was restored behind the inaccessible water room.

Ji Xiao looked at the boy who ran away, and turned to look at Wei Qingyu behind him: "Are you okay?"

The girl's voice was much clearer than before, and every word fell on Wei Qingyu's heart.

The slightly taller figure blocked most of the window behind her, and the shadow and golden light were intertwined in Wei Qingyu's vision, and the girl was full of security.

Wei Qingyu heard that his heart trembled and felt relieved, and then gently shook his head, still speaking to Ji Xiao faintly as usual: "Thank you."

"No thanks." Ji Xiao smiled when he heard the words and waved.

Then, she looked at the excessive silence around her, couldn't even hear the reading of the nearest class, and couldn't help but softly teach: "You said, if I could run into it every time, this Are you going to have something wrong again this time? If he brings you to a place like this, you just come, you are not stupid."

"I..." Wei Qingyu hesitated and stopped, his explanation got stuck in his throat.

She didn't want to come here with that senior either.

She also wanted to reject him at the class door from the beginning.

However, when she saw Ji Xiao standing with other little girls, she didn't know what was wrong.

I got out of work somehow, and then followed him here.

Fortunately...

Finally, Ji Xiao still appeared.

Thinking of this, Wei Qingyu frowned slightly.

She noticed some clues, and a puzzled expression appeared on her face: "Then why are you here..."

Ji Xiao was taken aback.

She didn't expect Wei Qingyu to react so quickly.

Fortunately, she also came prepared.

Ji Xiao raised the empty water cup in his hand and said: "I, I'm here to fetch water."

Wei Qingyu looked at the empty glass in Ji Xiao's hand, and the scene of Aunt Wu filling her with water this morning came to mind.