Bai Yueguang Omega Always Wants To Monopolize Me Chapter 8:

The eyes of all the teachers in the office were surprised, and even Ji Xiao couldn't believe his ears.

The sunlight projected from outside the window fell radiantly on Wei Qingyu's body, steaming a mint-scented heat wave.

Under the pouring black hair, there was half a pure and white face, and the green eyes were hidden in it, calm as a pool of water.

Wei Qingyu calmly walked into the office under everyone's gaze, and repeated: "Teacher, I can prove the authenticity of Ji Xiao's results."

Director Liu frowned. He did not expect that the good student he had always loved would testify for this poor student who cheated, "You said you can prove it, how can you prove it?"

"this."

With that said, Wei Qingyu put the paper in his hand in front of Director Liu.

It was the math paper that Ji Xiaoluo left in Wei Qingyu's room after running yesterday. On the second page of the big question, she also wrote her simple steps to solve the problem.

Wei Qingyu: "This is the math paper that Ji Xiao took yesterday. The handwriting on it can prove that this is her thinking process. If it is cheating and plagiarism, there is no need to make traces on the paper that she can take away."

The voice was cold and dull, but powerful.

The feeling of isolation and helplessness in Ji Xiao's heart suddenly dissipated, and several teachers looked at the paper in front of them and began to play drums in their hearts.

"Oh, I said the director, how come the list was released so soon? Didn't you say that we will discuss it when I come to school?"

At this time, a man's voice also came from the door.

A man with a shirt half tucked into his pants and a loose tie appeared at the door of the office lazily leaning on the door frame.

He looks a little shaggy, and his hair is messed up like a bird's nest.

This is Feng Ming, the head teacher of the experimental class where Wei Qingyu works.

"Xiao Feng?" Director Liu was a little surprised, "I thought you were not coming."

"How could it be possible that I contacted the teacher to help read this child's paper last night and made it a bit late, and got up late this morning." Feng Ming yawned undisguisedly when he said that, strangely it looked so shabby on the surface. A man from, exhales a faint smell of cologne.

"Come, whisper, you brought this paper, for you." Feng Ming said.

Wei Qingyu nodded, and continued to analyze where Feng Ming interrupted: "We can look at the first question of the last question of the paper. She used this formula first, omitting the step of proving the verticality, and then substituting this. The two formulas directly show the length and angle of this side, which are completely different from the steps found on the Internet..."

Wei Qingyu's voice was soft, organized and rational.

Ji Xiao quietly raised his head to look at Wei Qingyu, the first time he didn't see the vigilance and disgust in her eyes when he was there.

The turquoise eyes are full of concentration and earnestness.

She rigorously and calmly proved herself under Director Liu's almost strict gaze.

The breeze blew the hair of the two of them, bringing a faint smell of mint.

This is the first time Ji Xiao feels how reliable Wei Qingyu is.