Bai Yueguang Omega Always Wants To Monopolize Me Chapter 5:

The temperature of the end is still scorching the earth, and Ji Xiao looked at Wei Qingyu who was drifting away in his sight, keenly aware that her walking posture was a little reluctant.

As the car passed by Wei Qingyu, a breeze lifted the hem of the girl's skirt slightly.

A reddish-brown blood scab appeared on his knees impartially.

The leg injury caused to her by the original owner has not healed yet, and now she is going to walk to school again.

How could Ji Xiao think that she could not ignore her and walk away like this, and ordered the driver in front: "Stop."

The driver heard the sound and quickly stopped the car steadily, with a jade-white arm protruding from the black body.

Ji Xiao leaned on the car window, and Wei Qingyu behind him raised his chin, "Get in the car."

A suspicion flashed in Wei Qingyu's eyes, and he stopped where he didn't mean to get in the car.

Ji Xiao has become accustomed to getting along these days.

She leaned on the seat, like a second-generation ancestor who looked like a fool: "This lady is in a good mood today, hurry up."

There was some impatience in the arrogant tone, as if she had let herself in the car really on a whim, and her conscience had discovered it.

Wei Qingyu temporarily assessed the incident as not risky, opened the door of the co-pilot and sat in.

Ji Xiao was a little surprised at Wei Qingyu's move, and at the same time secretly breathed a sigh of relief, with a sense of joy.

Even if she was allowed to sit in the car, she didn't have to sit in the back row with her. Is this a blessing for her not to abuse the hostess these days?

The arrival of Wei Qingyu made the already quiet car even quieter.

She sat more upright than the driver of the car, her straight shoulders propped up her white school uniform shirt, and her thin back was blocked by a long hair. Everywhere was exuding a sense of loneliness, like driving on a cliff. Maple leaf clematis.

The air conditioner in the car was running slowly, and the cold wind blew to Ji Xiao's side with the scent of mint.

She looked at the retreating street scene outside the car window, and she wondered why the original owner was so hostile to Wei Qingyu.

Ji Xiao feels that it is not cost-effective to wear a book. Not only does she lack other people's golden fingers, but she does not even inherit the memory of the original owner.

"Ugh."

Thinking of this, Ji Xiao sighed slightly.

Wei Qingyu's drooping eyes lifted slightly when he heard the sound, and calmly glanced at Ji Xiao in the rearview mirror.

The black hair combed into a ponytail pours down from the top of her full skull. The upright nose has a clear compromise under the brow bone, like a knife cut. It looks a little bit sharp when it is quiet. Heroic.

It's just that the slightly drooping pupils seem to move gently with the master's thoughts, and I don't know what torture people are thinking about again.

Wei Qingyu folded his eyes with a sneer, and closed his gaze back.

The car quickly stopped at the gate of the High School Affiliated to Normal University where Ji Xiao and Wei Qingyu were studying.

Although the High School Affiliated to Normal University is a public high school, it is recognized as a gathering place for the children of rich families in City A.