Chapter 136: 140

The absurdity came to an abrupt end, and the ambiguous heat still filled the two of them.

Wei Qingyu looked at the door as if awakened, and Ji Xiao's arm that was holding Wei Qingyu could not help but froze.

It's just that the door of the hallway was not pushed open as soon as Ji Xiao imagined.

The sound of the door lock opening paused and then rang again, as if it was stuck by something, and the door in front of him was not pushed open for a long time.

"I was locked when I entered." Wei Qingyu whispered in a voice that only Ji Xiao could hear, "I'm afraid you will leave."

Ji Xiao saw Wei Qingyu's eyes fluctuate a little, not as angry, but a little gentle.

She understands Wei Qingyu's troubles at the moment, and is fortunate to have her little action.

The darkness in the evening amplifies everything invisibly, and the unopened security door stops making a sound, and everything becomes abnormally quiet.

Ji Xiao carefully hugged Wei Qingyu from the cabinet, feeling guilty that even his breath could be heard by people outside the door at this moment.

The moment the high heels lightly touched the bottom edge, the mobile phone in Wei Qingyu's pocket rang.

The person at the door did not leave, but chose to call after sending Wei Qingyu a message to no avail.

Wei Qingyu looked at the word "Mom" jumping on the screen light that was so bright that it was a little dazzling, and quickly answered the phone: "Mom."

Her voice was very calm, so calm that she couldn't hear her and she was about to kiss her suffocation.

Mother Wei naturally didn't notice anything when she listened in the corridor, she only frowned and said, "Nanny, are you at home? Why can't I open the door of your house? Did you change the password?"

"Mom, are you at the door of your house?" Wei Qingyu asked knowingly.

"Yes, you left in a hurry yesterday. Your grandfather killed a pheasant and prepared it for you. Why don't I make it today and send it to you." Mother Wei said.

"Then wait a minute, I'll open the door for you." Wei Qingyu said, turned off the phone, and hurriedly directed Ji Xiao to hide in the guest bedroom on the left side of the hallway.

The mess of the place and the small carpet on the side were packed into the guest bedroom by Ji Xiao, while Wei Qingyu turned on the light in the room.

She took off her coat and shoes, and sorted out her long hair that was a little messy, and then she opened the door to Mother Wei: "Mom."

"Oh, damn, are you locking the door?" Mother Wei was a little irritated after a series of operations just now. She looked at Wei Qingyu, who was wearing a simple white shirt, and asked as she walked in to change shoes.

"Right." Wei Qingyu nodded calmly and explained, "Isn't there a lot of news of that kind recently? I live alone, so I simply locked the door."

Having said that, Wei Qingyu took the initiative to take the thermos barrel that Wei's mother had brought, and walked with her to the living room.

But without taking two steps, Wei Qingyu felt a warmth different from Ji Xiao's neck in her neck.

The bright lights projected Mother Wei's actions on the wall, and a guilty electric current rushed from the back of her neck to her whole body, making her heartbeat of perennial calm beating like a drum.

Mother Wei frowned slightly and brushed the very messy long hair behind her with her fingers beside Wei Qingyu, "You are..."

Time seemed to have paused at this moment, and there was only the sound of clocks moving in the silent room.