Chapter 74: 76

The heavy rain outside the window gradually subsided in the early morning, and the night gradually calmed down.

The villa area fell asleep early, and only the light on the right side of the second floor of the small white western-style building was shaking in the wind and rain.

Diaries piled up beside the bed. Ji Xiao sat cross-legged on the bed as if reading a biography. From the first day recorded in the diary of the original owner, Ji Xiao continued to read it the day before he crossed over.

In fact, the original owner's diary is not too many, and she does not write it every day.

Especially the junior high schools that have no contact with Wei Qingyu have very few records.

It was as if all the days she needed to record were related to Wei Qingyu, and all the fluctuations in her heart followed Wei Qingyu.

Ji Xiao leaned on the soft pillow beside the bed, looked at the scribbles written on the paper, and connected the clues he got in the past year with the content of the original owner's diary, and sorted out what happened to her over the years. Dog blood thing.

Ji Qingyun, who was from a poor family, and Wei Linyu, who had a high status at the time, were university roommates and good brothers in the upper and lower bunks. In an academy ballroom, Ji Qingyun met Xu Manlin's friend Xiao Yu, and developed into a lover and even a couple.

The close relationship between the four people has laid a solid foundation from that time.

After getting married and having children, the relationship between the two families of four people has become more and more profound.

It was only because of Ji Qingyun's pheromone that Xiao Yu suffered physical damage since giving birth to the original owner and has been recuperating in the small auxiliary building.

Ji Qingyun has been thinking of ways to treat Xiao Yu, even if she ran out of family wealth, she wanted her to live.

But the day failed. Xiao Yu still failed to catch the original owner's first birthday, and died of illness on her own birthday.

Ji Qingyun was very sad, and transferred the love for his dead wife to their love crystallization, and regarded the original owner as his most precious treasure.

Wei Linyu's family also tried their best to help Ji Qingyun, and Ji's family, which was found no such person in the upper circle, began to grow rapidly at that time.

With Yingying and Yanyan beside Ji Qingyun, everyone felt that Ji Qingyun had come out of the pain of losing his wife, but something happened.

--When the original owner was ten years old, she and Wei Qingyu were kidnapped.

I don't know if we should say that fate is tricking people.

After facing the pain of losing his wife, Ji Qingyun, who was almost about to experience the pain of losing his daughter again, was completely psychologically distorted.

Xu is jealous, Xu can't ask for it.

Seeing his good friends' families and successful careers, he was deeply buried in his disobedience, and even brought his most beloved daughter to force her to disconnect from Xiao Wei Qingyu.

[The body still hurts, and my dad's face is also very unhappy, have I done something wrong, shouldn't I protect the whisper? 】

[I was discharged from the hospital today, but the hand-made brain given to me by Wei Qingyu, which my dad brought me, was broken. Maybe my dad was right. Is she really just using me? 】