Bai Yueguang Omega Always Wants To Monopolize Me Chapter 11:

The girl's palm was dry, and it fell on Wei Qingyu's skin through the wet shirt fabric, which was a rare warmth.

Wei Qingyu slightly raised his head to look at Ji Xiao, his turquoise eyes filled with incredibleness.

Ji Xiao didn’t notice Wei Qingyu’s surprise. He helped Wei Qingyu up and said loudly, “I asked Wei Qingyu to collect water for me. I don’t know how it became sneaky among a certain population. Make a small move."

She really didn't know how her cup fell into Wei Qingyu's hands, but she knew exactly who she should trust.

"Ji Xiao, are you stupid? Are you partial to her?!" Liu Meina was stunned, her eyes filled with puzzlement.

"Why can't it?" Ji Xiao raised his eyes and glanced at Liu Meina, his eyes full of grandiose disgust.

She is a dude herself, too lazy to reason with bad people.

Ji Xiao ignored that Liu Meina was still buffering her change of attitude towards Wei Qingyu, turning around and reaching out to pinch the glass shards in Wei Qingyu's hand, his voice slowed down, "Let's let go of this thing first. It's weird."

A pair of turquoise eyes full of alert flashed under the long black hair. Wei Qingyu looked at Ji Xiao standing in front of him without saying a word.

The pheromone of the rotten orange released by Liu Meina still wandered in the air, and she could not soberly analyze what Ji Xiao had for doing this.

The fragments in his hand pierced her skin, constantly pressing her with pain in the heart.

This is not only her only weapon to resist, but also a prop to make her sober.

She can't let go, can't let go.

Not to give yourself to anyone!

Thinking of this, Wei Qingyu's left hand holding the fragments tightened again.

A little red liquid stretched out from the pale tiger's mouth, and the blood condensed on the wrist became a drop of blood, which fell on Ji Xiao's clean leather shoes with a click.

The bright red and dazzling exploded in Ji Xiao's sight, like a flower blooming in despair.

Ji Xiao saw vigilance and determination in Wei Qingyu's eyes, and couldn't help but feel a pain in her heart.

The girl has no one to trust, she can only rely on herself.

Ji Xiao hurriedly let go of the hand holding the fragments in Wei Qingyu's hand, and compromised: "Well, I won't grab it, don't hold it so tight."

"Tsk tusk... With so much blood, Ji Xiao, don't you feel distressed, right?" Liu Meina joked as she watched the expression on Ji Xiao's face from a distance.

The smell of another Alpha pheromone floated in the air, and the frivolous feeling made Ji Xiao couldn't help being provoked to anger.

She looked at the shards of glass in one place, suppressing this impulse as much as possible, and asked in a deep voice: "I said, am I familiar with you?"

"What?" Liu Meina was taken aback, obviously feeling the dissatisfaction in Ji Xiao's tone.

Ji Xiao said coldly: "Don't think I don't know what you want to do."

As she said, the girl slowly raised her eyes, the setting sun was imprinted in her pupils, and the flames burned in her pupils.

She still didn't remember who this person who seemed to know herself was, but it didn't prevent her from being dissatisfied with her.