Chapter 67 - 70

Outside the corridor, a few students leaving in groups clamored, and the loud noise made the classroom with only two people extremely quiet.

Wei Qingyu watched Ji Xiao's earlobes reddened by her long hair standing in front of him.

"Why fell asleep in the classroom, are you feeling sick?" Ji Xiao asked concerned.

"No." Wei Qingyu shook his head, "It's just a little tired."

Ji Xiao nodded when he leaned on the table behind him, and spit out pointedly: "I feel that you have been very tired recently. The lights in your room are turned off very late at night, do you want to study so late?"

"I want to learn more, I learned that time without knowing it." Wei Qingyu replied indifferently.

Xiao Wei Qingyu watched his father always have time to accompany him. He thought that business wars were not easy but at least not strenuous.

But until now she tried to learn by herself, only to realize that she had a lot to learn.

Uncle Chen is right, there is no end of eggs in the nest.

Ji Qingyun is not the only one who has offended his family over the years. When the time comes, everyone will push Ji Xiao's fate, which may not be much better than last year's.

She has to work harder.

Ji Xiao didn't know that what Wei Qingyu is doing now is not just learning the things in the current textbooks.

When I ran into Chen Linji in the hospital that day, he must have said something to Wei Qingyu, either analyzing the current situation or talking about the future, and he took practical actions for it.

Ji Xiao knew that these things were related to Wei Qingyu taking back her inheritance in the future and couldn't stop it.

But looking at Wei Qingyu so tired, she really felt distressed.

The meat that he had brought back to her face in the past six months was about to disappear again in the past few days.

Ji Xiao pursed his mouth in dissatisfaction, raised his hand and re-attached a popsicle to Wei Qingyu's forehead, reminding him: "Then you still have to pay attention to your body. You can't bear such an overdraft."

The long lights in the classroom flashed twice, and Ji Xiao's skeletal fingers were attached to Wei Qingyu's forehead along with the popsicles.

The cold was mixed with warmth, and the faint taste of peach brandy slipped into her nose.

Wei Qingyu's heart that was too calm just after waking up instantly thumped violently.

This alone is enough to be her heart booster.

"Hey, Sister Xiao, are you two packed up? Can we go home?"

At this time, Qi Qi's voice came from the back door of the classroom, and she and Fang Yiming were standing on the threshold with a cp appearance, with a ridiculous smile on her face.

Wei Qingyu abruptly took the popsicle that had been stuck to his forehead twice from Ji Xiao's hand, pretended to calmly pack his schoolbag, and said, "Wait a minute."

The sun hung to the west of the sky, and the lazy golden light lit up the sky on one side.

After the rush hour, the campus was empty and quiet, and Ji Xiao's dissatisfied lesson reverberated in the corridor: "Really, let you two wait at the school gate for how to run back."

"We are not worried about you after seeing you not coming back for so long." Qi Qi said and patted Ji Xiao on the shoulder, "Besides, today is my home curtain call."