Chapter 91: 95

The morning sun spread brightly to the world, and a few sparrows fell on the branches of the tree and shook off a piece of snowflakes.

The atmosphere outside has begun to be a bit active, but the atmosphere in the study room on the second floor is a bit too quiet.

The little maid followed Aunt Wu and placed refreshments in front of Ji Qingyun and Ji Xiao, and didn't dare to sigh until she quit: "Why do I think Mr.'s expression is so serious today."

Aunt Wu has always known that this home looks peaceful and peaceful, but in fact it has always been undercurrents.

She shook her head to the little maid and reminded: "Don't look at things that shouldn't be seen, don't listen to things that shouldn't be heard, and pretend to be confused if you don't understand."

The little maid didn't quite understand, but still nodded seriously to Aunt Wu's teaching: "I know Aunt Wu."

Aunt Wu nodded and took the little maid down.

The shadows of the two of them were cast in the quiet corridor, and Aunt Wu still looked back at the study door uneasy.

The heavy red carved wooden door patterned the sound inside and outside the house. Ji Qingyun was sitting on a chair by the window, like an elegant gentleman, picking up the white porcelain tea cup in his hand, and taking a sip of his talent. ?"

Ji Xiao knew that Ji Qingyun had just come over and had a face-to-face meeting with the car at home, so he did not hide: "Yeah."

"Then do you know where she went?" Ji Qingyun asked again.

Ji Xiao raised her eyes and glanced at Ji Qingyun secretly. For some reason, she felt even more ominous when she saw Ji Qingyun at the door.

She pretended to be a calm cover for Wei Qingyu: "Library, she goes there to study every week."

Ji Qingyun smiled, "Silly boy, Wei Qingyu actually went to her home in Yanluxiang."

Ji Xiao paused with the golden fork in his hand, and the soft cotton candy was directly pierced by the sharp fork.

She was a little surprised, Ji Qingyun actually knew.

Ji Qingyun saw Ji Xiao's actions clearly, thinking that Ji Xiao's surprise was a surprise, Wei Qingyu lied to her and Ji Qingyun said again: "Child, do you remember the Chen Linji we met at the Thanksgiving dinner? "

Ji Xiao stiffened her neck, nodded, and asked inexplicably, "What's the matter?"

"I have sent someone to find out. The villa of Wei Qingyu's house was photographed by him at the beginning. Wei Qingyu would go there every week to meet with them."

Ji Qingyun said, not knowing whether it was really sad or acting, his voice choked for a while, and the expression on his face seemed to be depressed.

He stirred the coffee in front of him with the long-handled spoon in his hand, and said, "Ji Xiao, my father is really sad when he knows this. Our family is helping her like this, exhausting manpower and financial resources, and she turned her elbow away. Now, The inheritance left by your Uncle Wei is being transferred by that Chen Linji. Dad really can't imagine what our family will be like by their Wei family in the future."

When Ji Xiao heard Ji Qingyun say this, he finally understood his purpose of coming home.

Wei Qingyu did not have his own obstruction, and with the help of Chen Linji, he had already begun to take back what belonged to her in advance.

The plot of the story seemed to happen ahead of schedule, and from the day of the Thanksgiving banquet, Ji Qingyun was caught off guard.

If Ji Xiao hadn't known Ji Qingyun's true face a long time ago, she would really have to be deceived by Ji Qingyun's superb acting skills and become Wei Qingyu's stumbling block on the way to get back her inheritance.