Bai Yueguang Omega Always Wants To Monopolize Me Chapter 15:

The sun set down on the mountain, and the sky outside the ward was covered with a hazy black.

A bright moon was covered by dark clouds, barely showing a bit of light, and drew its outline on the dark clouds.

Director Liu led Liu Mina into the ward, and preached in full style: "You guys, follow me to the teaching office now."

"Before my lawyer came, we refused to follow any instructions from you." Ji Xiao said.

She was sitting on the hospital bed with a stiff back, and she was not disturbed by Director Liu's sudden arrival.

Qi Qi glanced at Director Liu, lowered her head and pulled a small group of four people, crackling with the room and cursing Director Liu and Liu Meina.

Wei Qingyu didn't even glance at Director Liu, but silently looked at the chat log on the screen, not knowing what he was thinking.

Director Liu heard the words with a sneer and looked at the three students in the ward who ignored his students, and fixed his eyes on Wei Qingyu.

He touched the stubble on his chin, and said thoughtfully, "Quietly, I remember...Is there no scholarship for this semester yet?"

As soon as this word came out, even the air in the ward became cold.

Director Liu was asking on the surface, but in fact it was a threat.

After the collapse of the Wei family, Wei Qingyu sent a message to others. Ji Qingyun would not give her pocket money almost every month, so the scholarship should be her main economic income this semester.

After hitting a snake and hitting seven inches, Director Liu got the approval that Wei Qingyu needed this scholarship, and used this to intimidate her.

The cold light fell on Wei Qingyu's eyes, leaving a touch of coldness.

She glanced at Director Liu lightly, and sat beside Ji Xiao unmoved, "Yes. I always seek truth from facts. If it is mine, it will be mine, and if it is not mine, I will not force it."

"Seek truth from facts? It is indeed necessary to seek truth from facts." Director Liu nodded, "You little girls, do you want to hear what the witnesses say about this matter?"

Qi Qi heard the words and said hurriedly: "Liu Meina is also the person involved, she can't be regarded as an eyewitness!"

Liu Meina glanced at Qi Qi with disdain, with a smug look on her face: "How could it be me when I was not in the boiling water room? It was a cleaning lady. When she passed by the boiling water room, she saw Ji Xiao pulling Wei Qingyu. Come to the school hospital."

Ji Xiao and Wei Qingyu glanced at each other. Neither of them expected to be seen when they left the boiling water room.

It looks like these two people must have bought the aunt, and I don't know what to hear inverted black and white later.

But no matter what tricks the other party plays, you have to see the trick to see the trick.

Ji Xiao nodded: "Okay."

"Come in." Director Liu said, and an aunt in the uniform of the school cleaning staff walked in.

This person didn't look simple, and he preached pretentiously: "I have seen everything! Little classmates, don't quibble."

"Then tell me, what did you see?" Wei Qingyu preached lightly.

"I just finished dragging the ground and passing by. I heard a sound from the boiling water room, but the door was locked. Then I saw a little girl..."