Chapter 121: 125

The night sky was lonely, and the summer breeze blew over the treetops, and the leaves rustled.

Ji Xiao just lay on the bed like this, with a thump and thump in her heart.

Obviously he was a stranger who had just met today, but Ji Xiao's uncontrollable heartbeat accelerated at the moment when he saw Wei Qingyu's name.

What is this, love at first sight?

Ji Xiao looked at Wei Qingyu's portrait of the smiling cartoon rabbit, thinking at a loss.

In her heart, she was warning her that this person had an unforgettable first love that you could not replace, but her finger still pressed the consent button.

The phone vibrated twice immediately, and Wei Qingyu sent a greeting from the system: [Hello, this is Wei Qingyu. 】

Ji Xiao sat up from the bed with her mobile phone, her thin body leaning on the soft pillow, as if being hugged.

She was a little inexplicably looking forward to the next chat with Wei Qingyu, but her hesitating fingers hung on the input box, and she didn't type a word for a long time.

She was used to chatting with Lu Ning about gossip entertainment, but she didn't know how to chat with a person like Wei Qingyu who looked cold and gentle.

Just when Ji Xiao was struggling, her cell phone rang.

Wei Qingyu took the initiative and sent her a message first: [Have you arrived home? 】

Hearing this, Ji Xiao hurriedly replied: [Of course, it's almost twelve o'clock. 】

Only after the news was sent, she regretted it a little.

Does this sentence seem a bit impatient?

It's like saying that I've been home long ago. Wouldn't you ask this question too much?

Sure enough, the second after she sent this sentence, Wei Qingyu seemed to be explaining, saying: [I just arrived. 】

But before Ji Xiao fell into annoyance, she sent another message: [Are you writing a lesson plan? 】

Looking at these simple five words, Ji Xiao couldn't help but think of the gentle tone of Wei Qingyu in the morning coffee shop.

It's as if she didn't have any bad impression of herself because of her own rudeness.

So Ji Xiao looked at the lesson plan she was laying on the desk, beautifying her absent-minded reality: [Today is off, tomorrow is working, the people's teacher also needs to take a break. 】

The moonlight faintly blew from the open hanging door balcony into the vast empty room, Wei Qingyu leaned on the soft sofa alone, and saw the news from Ji Xiao, for her to still realize her dream in this world, so pleased The corners of his lips were curled up.

The ipad on the table was shining with a faint light, and the smooth handwriting wrote the chat book that its owner had just obtained from someone else.

Wei Qingyu thought about it for a moment, and said quickly: [I see today that the school badge on your badge is from the High School Attached to the Normal University, then is your university in the Normal University? 】

【Yes indeed. Ji Xiao nodded, and then became dull in astonishment: [How did you know? 】

Wei Qingyu looked at the two pieces of news next to each other, and the familiar feeling made her eyes flushed slightly.

Except for the peach brandy brewed by the winery, she hasn't felt the breath of Ji Xiao in this world for a long time.

Wei Qingyu didn't dare to delay too long, and quickly replied: [My graduate student was in the Normal University, so I have some understanding of this. 】