Chapter 47- 50

The trumpet's voice turned dexterously a few degrees, and the laziness and stubbornness with the band's logo released a sense of dynamism.

More than a dozen different scales hit Wei Qingyu's heart, and every note was written with the unexplained throbbing in the girl's heart.

It's like wondering what the person in front of me is joking.

It was also like being spied on by someone in the bottom of my heart that she didn't even know the secret tension.

Wei Qingyu held the glass in front of her, and the water hanging on the wall of the glass condensed on the skin of her palm.

The cold sensation penetrated into her brain from the palm of her hand, and it suddenly stimulated her again and again.

"What are you talking about?" Wei Qingyu forcedly looked at Ji Xiao calmly, and asked rhetorically.

Looking at the overly calm expression on Wei Qingyu's face, Ji Xiao instantly realized that his expression just now seemed a bit too vague.

She waved her hand hurriedly and explained: "It's not what you think."

"I want to ask you, do you like the taste of my pheromone? I heard you say just now that it seems that the higher the level of pheromone, the more aggressive. So I want to ask you, do you think of me? The pheromone is too aggressive, and then I don't like it..."

"Why do you think so?" Wei Qingyu looked at Ji Xiao with a calm tone.

I don't know why, when Wei Qingyu heard Ji Xiao's words, the tension in his heart instantly dissipated.

The turquoise pupils returned to peace without a ripple, and even the hand holding the cup was released.

Only the unquenched beating of her heart was left, which proved that she was so nervous that her arm was stiff because of this young girl's oolong words.

Ji Xiao lowered his gaze, looked at the steam in front of him, and said: "Because I have smelled the pheromones of Liu Meina and my father, they are both aggressive, but they are not good at all. I am afraid that my pheromones will be smelled by others. It smells bad."

"And only you have smelled my pheromone... I wonder if you like my taste..."

Ji Xiao looked at Wei Qingyu as he spoke, and swallowed the remaining half sentence: Will he want to gouge out the glands that release this flavor someday?

The mist hovered between the two of them, Wei Qingyu calmly looked at each other with Ji Xiao, clearly seeing the anxiety written in the golden orange eyes.

The girl's always cold heart was inexplicably poked into a soft place.

Wei Qingyu turned the cup in his hand and said softly, "No, your pheromone smells very good."

Ji Xiao felt relieved when he heard the words, "Really?"

In an instant, the anxiety suddenly disappeared from the girl's eyes and replaced with joy.

This guy's emotions were all written on his face as always, coming and going fast.

Wei Qingyu couldn't help but laugh with her in his heart.

I don't know if it's because I drank alcohol-mixed drinks, or if I had such bad thoughts in my heart.

Wei Qingyu raised his eyes slightly and looked at Ji Xiao who was sitting across from him. A faint blur and wickedness flashed across his turquoise pupils.

The girl's thin lips lightly opened, and proactively helped Ji Xiao to add: "It feels like a brandy carefully brewed from the plump and juicy peaches picked from all over the world."