Chapter 111: 115

In the afternoon, the winter sun warmly shone into the inpatient building. There was still some noisy talk and laughter in Ji Xiao's ward for the first second, and the next second was quiet.

Wei Qingyu opened the door and walked in. There was a strange woman next to her.

She is wearing a long navy blue trench coat, black hair and red lips, and is a typical Asian face.

Ji Xiaoduan sat on the hospital bed, unlike a woman, the light in the room hit her face softly, her white face was slightly glowing with warm red, and the slight lips were crystal clear, like a delicate and full fruit.

As if she had deliberately prepared, even the neckline of the hospital gown was unbuttoned by her, revealing a white collarbone and Alpha's proud neck.

Ji Xiao looked at the woman standing next to Wei Qingyu with a heavy gaze, and asked Wei Qingyu, "This one is?"

"This is the courtier's Shen Xi, Manager Shen. My car broke down and she sent me over." Wei Qingyu explained like an explanation.

When she saw that Ji Xiao didn't apply the delicate makeup on Fendai's face, she knew that she should have seen that she had just got out of the car and was in contact with Shen Xi, and she also knew that she must have cared about it.

"I have long heard that Mr. Wei's girlfriend is here for treatment, and I have never had the opportunity to visit in person. This is a nourishing nutrient, which is very good for the recovery of Alpha glands." Shen Xi said, sitting in front of each other generously. Alpha on the hospital bed smiled, "Ms. Ji's complexion is very good, she seems to be recovering well."

Ji Xiao also smiled lightly, "Of course."

Alpha is prone to mutual exclusion, especially after Ji Xiao saw that Shen Xi took the initiative to open the door to Wei Qingyu.

The two asked and answered, and there was an invisible undercurrent surging in their smiles and eyes.

The atmosphere was a little awkward, Wei Qingyu stood by and didn't know how to break the deadlock for a while.

Fortunately, Aunt Wu saw the wink and took the initiative to walk into the whirlpool, and took the nutrients that Shen Xi had not put down. While moving the chair, she said, "Thank you for a visit, please sit down and have a cup of tea."

Shen Xi smiled when he heard the words, "It's nothing."

Then there was a vibration from her mobile phone. She looked down at the mobile phone and stood up again as soon as she sat down, "Excuse me, I won't sit down yet, I'm going to pick up people."

When the voice fell, Aunt Wu hurriedly put down the things in her hand and said: "I will send you."

Shen Xilue nodded, and before leaving, she nodded the little orange at the door, "Don't listen, you have to watch."

When she said that, she dropped her finger on the cabinet first, and then hung it in the air, "This is white, this is black."

Xiaoju turned her head back in shock for an instant and looked at An Cen, who had always been selling off her and refused to tell her.

But he saw An Cen's eyes with a smile of approval.

She rubbed Xiaoju's head and said, "Okay, let's go and follow me to my department. We still have a lot of these games there. I let them give you all. Come back and kill them without leaving? "

With that said, An Cen looked at Wei Qingyu who was sitting next to Ji Xiao, "Qingyu, the patient just woke up, you should pay attention and contact me if you have something to do."