Chapter 87: 90

The moon was bright and the night breeze blowing over the fountain pool was a bit too cold.

Ji Xiao sat on the stage and looked at Wei Qingyu, neither of them knew what to say to each other.

Jin Nanfeng didn't want to make this light bulb, so he copied his pocket and put a sentence of "you talk", turned around and went back to the banquet.

Ji Xiao didn't expect that one day Jin Nanfeng would take Wei Qingyu to her side. She looked at the girl not far away and asked, "Why are you here, while taking off the headphones."

"I want you to explain what happened just now." Wei Qingyu replied.

When Ji Xiao heard Wei Qingyu's words, he quickly thought of the fact that Jin Nanfeng had hooked her hair, and the two of them unexpectedly looked at each other.

But she couldn't click it, she could only pretend to be indifferent, and asked: "Just now, what happened?"

Wei Qingyu only saw Ji Xiao's reaction and knew that she must have taken it to heart. He explained: "I had a broken diamond hung in my hair at the time. I looked for it for a long time and didn't take it off. He just wanted to help me take it off. That's it."

The girl's voice was cold and serious, without a trace of emotion.

She and Jin Nanfeng are not the intimacy between lovers, nor the ambiguity between Alpha and Oga, but a simple help.

If you have to give this relationship a name, there is only one friend who is reluctant.

The light from the banquet hall behind him lit up the skirt draped with diamonds on Wei Qingyu's body, and Ji Xiao felt a little relieved of the awkwardness in his heart.

After sinking for a while, she opened her lips lightly and said in a light tone: "Then, have you taken it down?"

Wei Qingyu seemed to be aware of something, and shook his head cleverly and innocently.

The night wind rustled the surrounding bushes, and she was standing on the green lawn barely maintained, like a pure and deceptive little rabbit.

Ji Xiao watched his pupils slightly agitated, and stretched out his hand to Wei Qingyu in the cool breeze holding the fountain water: "Come here, I will help you get it."

The skirt skipped over the lawn, leaving behind an afterimage of the Milky Way.

Wei Qingyu dragged his skirt and stood in front of Ji Xiao, where Ji Xiao was sitting just enough to reach Wei Qingyu's hair.

The dark night and the light burned their rare contact in the past six months on the lawn, and the shadows of the two people overlapped.

It was like she was crowning her, or she was kissing her forehead.

Ji Xiao's fingers gently pushed away Wei Qingyu's slightly curly hair, and the girl's warm fragrance floated from the inside out, contaminating Ji Xiao's fingers, the tip of his nose, with the minty smell that had not been seen in a long time. It filled the hollow that collapsed and expanded above her heart.

Only this thread of mint can do it.

The broken diamond severely slashed an invisible mark on Ji Xiao's soft fingertips, and she recovered from the pain.

She looked at Wei Qingyu's calm and white face next to her skirt, her expression suddenly and bitter.

But this thread of mint won't belong to you.

Ji Xiao pinched the small broken diamond he found, pretending to be relaxed, and said: "You are so stupid, you two are worthy of..."

Hearing that Ji Xiao put himself and Jin Nanfeng together again, Wei Qingyu frowned.