1

Harry... Johanna was very close to me, she wasn't just my best friend she was like my sister! I never knew that I would lose her so soon...before she leave everyone...she made me give her a promise...and I couldn't say no because it was the only thing she ever asked for me to do and...she asked me to marry his son with mine...she said that his son isn't safe with his uncle after she died...you have to marry Louis...

you have to!"

*Flashback ends*

Harry signed and rubs his face thinking about that day when he agreed to marry an unknown, poor boy who doesn't at all match his level of standards.

He leans back looking at his hand, his ring finger adorned with his wedding ring...he didn't talk to Louis at all except the time he first time looked into Louis's blue eyes and said 'I do'...

He heard footsteps and then the door of his room opens. He sits up straight in his bed looking at his Father, Desmond...

He still doesn't know where Louis is and he doesn't even care to know but he has to show his parents that he started liking Louis.

"Where's Louis, dad?" Harry asked his Father and watched him as he closes the door.

"He's with your Mother." Harry nods as his Father sat beside him. "Tomorrow morning we'll leave for Cheshire..." His Father says making Harry frown, "why so early dad? It's only been two days since my marriage... please stay for some more days"

Desmond shook his head and takes his son's hand in his looking him in his eyes he says, "Gemma's labour date is this month. And she's asking for your mother to be there with her at this moment... Also, I need a break from work, now that I finally handed my company to you... I'm gonna rest"

Harry nods holding his Father's hand he says "Of course Father... I hope you trust me enough to not worry about the company anymore" his Father smiled at him "Of course son, I believe in you...the thing I'm worried about is...Louis"

Harry wants to roll his eyes, his parents have been giving too much attention and affection to Louis.

"What about him?" Harry asked and his father signed, "you already know what that boy has been through...he lost his parents before even learning how to speak..."

Harry nods wanting his Father to continue tho he already knows all this. "He has lived with his uncle for all these years and from what Anne has told me... his uncle was not a good person...he treated Louis like his slave, that boy has worked day and night only to get a single meal a day..."

Harry doesn't know why his Father is sympathising so much with that boy, everyone faces problems in life! That doesn't make them earn more respect and attention...

"I already know all this Father, why are you telling me all this again?" Harry questions and he watches as his father signed, "it's not like I doubt you but... please treat that boy the way he deserves...after all this he deserves the love that only you can give him...he only has us and you in his life now... understand?"

Harry gulps and nods, holding his father's hands he says "Don't worry at all Father... I'll treat him the way he deserves..." His Father nods and hugs his son before leaving the room not knowing the intention behind Harry's words...

•••

Harry was already asleep in his bed when Louis came back after talking with Anne. He looks at his husband snoring in bed, Harry has been ignoring him the best he can every time they're alone...and in front of everyone...

He treats him so good that it makes Louis crazy about him.
Louis signed and changes into his pyjama suit and goes to lay on the couch, Harry doesn't let him sleep on the bed and he also said that after his parents go back Louis have to live in the guest room.

Closing his eyes Louis prays not to get those nightmares but those dreams were hunting him like prey...

I sobbed crawling away from his dirty rough hands, but he was fast and he grabbed my leg dragging my naked bruised body towards him.

I screamed, my throat hurts from screaming so much but this pain is too much to bear and swallow my screams...

He laughs looks at me and runs the tip of the knife over my bruised thighs...dark red blood started to flow down my bare legs.

Sobbing and joining my hands in front of him I begged him to stop, "p-p-please un-uncle.... please s-stop"

"Oh no, Louis... I don't like it when you beg darling...I love it" and with that, he swings the knife across my hip making my scream echo through the dark basement...and he was enjoying the whole time...

"THE FUCK LOUIS GET YOUR ASS UP!"

Louis yells as his leg was pulled and he falls to the floor. He looks at harry who standing in front of him glaring at him "why did you do that!" Louis groans rubbing his head he sits up looking at his husband for an answer.

"You were screaming your lungs out, first it disturbed my sleep and second...my parents are still here I don't want them to assume things as to why the fuck you were yelling...at eight in the morning."

Louis stands up rubbing his aching head he groans as harry keeps on talking, "can you stop talking? My head hurts."

Harry rolls him and throws his hands in the air "Of course the king wants silence!" he says sarcastically and goes towards the bathroom to get ready for work.

"Where's my pussy?"