37

*Smut*

"So... sinfully delicious"

Harry whispered as his eyes travelled from Louis's smooth tan legs up to his hips that was covered in a black silky panty.

He looks up into those shy blue eyes and forwards his hand which Louis takes gladly and steps inside the tub.

Immediately Harry's hand were on him, he strokes his back and trails down to his thick thighs. "You're so hot, baby boy..." He whispers in his ear and Louis hums.

Harry's hand cups the thick flesh of his ass making him take a deep breath to calm himself. He got goosebumps when his fingers were digging in his skin, "so thick and pretty..."

Louis whines as harry kisses on the corner of his mouth but not his lips, harry smirks looking at him. "What do you want baby?"

"I want you...daddy please" Louis whines as he looks into those dark lust filled green eyes, Harry pulls him close.

"Jump" he ordered and Louis did, he jumped and wrapped his legs around Harry's waist. Harry's lips attached to his.

Louis moans when slowly harry started grinding his hips again' his. Harry steps forward with him and lets Louis's back touch the wall as they roughly make out.

Harry's tongue explored Louis's mouth as the tiny boy was drooling. Their hards were grinding against each other, with the friction between both getting close to their high.

Louis gasped as Harry's fingers trailed inside his panties. He pants pulling back and resting his head back breathing heavily.

Harry's fingers started stroking over his entrance which was making him go crazy. "Harry please!" He whines not opening his eyes.

Harry's face was stuffed in his neck kissing and biting the skin, "yes baby?" He whispered and Louis wraps his arms around his neck panting.

"N-need you Harry... please" he begs finally opening his eyes and looking at harry who pulls back from his neck to look at him.

Harry maintains eye contact watching louis' every reaction as he slowly thrusts his finger in. Ever so slowly he pulls out and thrust back in.

Louis's back arches as he moans loudly, his eyes rolling back from the pleasure that didn't even start yet, "Fuckkk!"

Harry leans down and takes his perky nipples in his mouth and starts sucking them. Louis's fingers tangled in Harry's hair and he grabs on them pulling them hard when Harry's finger thrusts in deeper.

Harry slightly bites on his nipple and curls his finger that was in him which made Louis cum. "Fuck Harry..." He throws his head back and pants as Harry's finger was still pumping in and out.

Harry licks over his nipples and looks up when Louis pulls on his hair. He grabs his neck and locks his lips with Harry's.

Kissing him hard he mumbled "that was so good baby" harry signed on his lips as Louis keeps kissing him lazily.

Harry pulls out his finger when he felt Louis wince from the soreness. He goes to move back but Louis's hands stopped him.

"Let me suck you off..."

Harry looks into those innocent big blue eyes, he looks so innocent while saying something so dirty...

"Fuck yes baby!"

•••

Louis giggles and splashes water at harry who laughs and suddenly goes under the water. They were both still in the tub, playing around like kids in the summer pool.

"Harry?" Louis looks around in the water but doesn't see Harry's figure due to the darkness. He goes and swims toward the edge, "Harry?"

Suddenly he feels large hands grabbing his legs, he screams as those hands stroke his thighs. "Harry come out right now!" He orders and looks down as Harry's head comes up like he's a mermaid.

He looks at Louis who crossed his arms, his nose scrunched cutely "Are you crazy harry! I nearly had a heart attack!" He scolds him and harry comes up completely and pulls Louis toward him.

"'m sorry babe, I was playing," he says and hugs Louis who was taking deep breaths. Harry frowns looking at him, "are you, okay love?"

Louis stuffs his face in Harry's chest suddenly crying. "Baby what happened?" Harry asks stroking his head, frowning.

"M-my..." Louis doesn't pull his face out of Harry's chest saying "My u-uncle used to pull my leg w-whenever I tried to ru-run away from him" Louis sobs.

"Oh baby, I'm so sorry love. I won't do it again, don't cry baby your uncle can't hurt you anymore Louis... I'll protect you" Harry whispers hugging Louis tightly who cries in his neck as memories from his past were flashing before his eyes.

"Shhh, it's alright. You're safe with me, I'm here with you baby" Harry reassures him and holds him like a baby, his large hands cupping his ass holding him like he's a Koala.

Louis whimpers stuffing his face in Harry's neck holding him tightly, shutting his eyes. Harry gets out of the tub carefully and walks inside with Louis in his arms.

He goes into their bedroom and places Louis on the bed. Louis rubs his eyes, trying to stop his tears. Harry removes his hands and looks at his face.

His eyes were red, and the tip of his nose was pink with flushed cheeks. "My cute baby, I'll protect you from everything" he leans down and kissed his forehead.

Louis signed as he closes his eyes relaxing, Harry's lips travelled to his eyes planting a soft kiss on them. He trails down to his cheeks and pecks them.

Lastly, he softly presses his lips on Louis's and signs when he felt Louis kissing him back. "I love you baby" he mumbles kissing his chin and jaw.

"I love you too harry...so much" Louis whispers his hands coming up to hold Harry's jaw. He looks into those green orbs, that make him forget all the problems and stress...that calms him.

"Harry..."

"Mmh?"

"Can you make love to me... please?"