35

Harry wraps an arm around Louis's waist as they both walk towards the lift. Louis smiles and waves at everyone who acknowledged him.

Once they both were in the lift, Harry suddenly pins Louis on the wall. Louis' eyes widened, "what happen-"

Harry suddenly leans down and stuffs his face in Louis's neck. Louis gasped as he felt harry's tongue lick over his collar bone. He takes a deep breath when harry takes the skin in his mouth and starts sucking.

Louis pants, his face sweating and hands aching to grasp harry's long hair and pull them. He moans softly when harry gives the love bite he created, one last lick.

He pulls back and admires his work with a wide grin. Louis pants as he looks at harry with half-closed eyes. "What...was that for?" He asks in a whisper as he was still recovering from what just happened.

"Just so people know that you're mine..." Harry says with a shrug and Louis shakes his head at him fondly.

"They know I'm your husband harry," he says as he wipes the sweat off his forehead. Harry looks at the hickey on Louis's collar bone and he traces it gently with his thumb.

"Still...I like it on you!" Harry says with a cheeky smile and Louis chuckled as he grabs harry's arm.

The lift door opens and they both walk out and went towards harry's office.

•••

Louis huffs as he leans back on the couch he was sitting on. He looks at harry who working on his MacBook. "Harry?"

Harry hums in response and Louis pouts as he stands up going toward harry, "I'm bored Harry! I got nothing to do, but sit here and watch you look hot..." Louis says as he leans on his hands that were on harry's desk, he looked him in eyes.

"I know babe, but what else can you do here. Gimme a bj maybe?" Harry asks with a smirk his eyebrows raised. Louis blinks and tilts his head with a frown.

"Bj? What does it mean? Bungee jumping?" Louis asks and Harry signs closing his eyes he leans his head back.

"No lou, it's alright-"

Suddenly the door was opened and bebe walks in. Immediately a wide grin came on her lips when her eyes falls on Louis.

"Hey, babe!"

"Hey, bebe-"

"Don't call him babe, that's my privilege. I'm his husband!" Harry says giving bebe narrow eyes when she pokes her tongue at him.

"Well, I came to say that the shoot of Gucci bags is cancelled by your partner."

Louis frowns and looks at harry who nods, "who cancelled it? Why?" He asks and bebe signs as she looks at harry to reply.

"Kendall, she went to her family town this morning, said that she doesn't wanna do the shoot anymore, and it's fine by me too." Harry says and Louis's eyes widened.

"But she didn't meet me!"

"I know, she only informed Margret this morning," Harry says with a shrug.

"How can she leaves without meeting me once-"

"Louis, baby c'mere," Harry says and Louis signs as he goes toward him.

Bebe gives them a nod, "have fun!" With that, she leaves. Louis frowns watching her leave in a hurry, "fun?"

Harry grabs Louis's waist and places him on his lap, he wraps his arms around him and snuggles his face in his neck. "You don't have to worry about Kendal and her child anymore Louis, I'll take care of it. It's my responsibility and trust me, I'll take care of Aaron too"

Louis looks at him confused, "how? What will you do harry?" Harry lets his hands creep inside Louis's shirt and rub his back.

Louis got goosebumps from the touch but he kept a straight face and waited for Harry to respond.

"That's something I won't tell you. He's my cousin, I know him well. Please don't worry anymore yeah?" Harry asks as he pulls back from Louis's neck and looks him in eyes.

Louis signs and nods, "okay Harry, if you say so." He relaxes as Harry's hands kept massaging his back. Harry gives him a grin.

"Good boy, now will you go out for lunch with me?" Harry asks with a cheeky grin and Louis rolled his eyes playfully.

"You're my husband Harry, you don't need to ask. Of course, I'll go on a lunch with you!" Louis says as he tangles his fingers in Harry's long curly hair.

Harry smiles as Louis plays with his hair, "I love you baby" he whispers, his eyes closed as he feels louis' dainty fingers tickling his scalp.

He felt Louis lean on him and soon felt those thin warm lips on his. He signs as he parts his lips and lets Louis have control.

"I love you too Harry..." Louis mumbles on his lips and before Harry got a chance to reply he crashes his lips roughly on his.

He moans as Louis kisses him roughly, his lips taking Harry's bottom lip in his mouth and sucking hard on it.

Louis drools as he moves back licking his lips, he cups Harry's sharp jaw and looks at him.

His eyes were closed, lips wet from his saliva and mouth slightly open. His cheeks were a bit rosy and his hair wild.

"You're so hot Harry, "Louis whispers as he strokes Harry's cheek. Harry chuckled as he opens his eyes and looks into those baby blue ones.

His large hands come up to Louis's chin and he holds it between his index finger and thumb. "And you're the prettiest baby boy"

His thumb brushes over Louis's bottom lip, who blushes but didn't look down. He kept eye contact with harry.

"Thank you...daddy."