29

"You want more?"

"No harry, i already ate two plates. I can't fit more in my tummy!"

Harry chuckled as louis whines rubbing his stomach through his old sweatshirt he was wearing, all his clothes and things were just the way he left.

"Mmm, it was so tasty!" Louis says as he gives the spoon a last lick and keeps it down. Harry grins widely as he stands up to clear the table.

"Thanks louis-"

"Wait- I'll do the dishes harry!" Louis stands up and rushes to help harry who shakes his head and turns around.

"No need, the maid will take care of it in the morning. You must be tired." Harry says as he takes louis' hand in his and walks out of the kitchen.

Louis shakes his head, "Nope, let's watch a movie!" Louis says and runs in the living room. His cat was napping on the couch and she wakes up when she heard louis' footsteps.

Harry follows after him, "you're quite energetic at night." He says as he sits down next to louis who gives him a warm smile saying.

"I don't why but... I'm feeling free now..."

Harry smiles and wraps his arm around louis' shoulder and pulls him in his arms.

"I'm glad you feel free amd comfortable around me."

"And safe too Harry...feels like home..."

They both ended up watching friends and louis was asleep till the end. Harry picks him up and goes to their bedroom, putting him on bed he covers him with duvet.

He lays down next to louis and cuddles him but then he suddenly feels a warm furr ball crawling in their ved. He chuckles as the 'kitty' as louis renamed her, comes and plops down next to louis curling in a ball, she falls asleep.

Harry was awake for a while just loving the feeling of his louis' body in his arms...hope it stays this way forever.

•••

*In the morning*

Louis snuggles in the soft pillow and feels someone lick his cheek. He giggles and opens his eyes to find kitty licking his cheek.

He pets her head, "Good morning kitty..." He frowns when he heard sneezing noises coming from the balcony.

He sits up and gets off bed going to the balcony to find harry standing in there under the sun rays, in just his boxers also sneezing like a baby Lama.

Louis goes towards him and rubs his back as harry starts coughing, "what're you doing out here, harry?" He asks and watches as harry wipes his nose with tissue paper.

"I wanted to Jennifer and tell her to take care of office today, this cold is killing me urg-" Another sneeze interrupts him and louis takes the phone from his hand.

"It won't fucking turn on!" Harry grumbles as he throws the tissue paper away, louis looks at the phone.

"How will it, did you charged it?" Louis asks and harry nods, he frowns and checks it up and down.

"Wait- did it got wet last night in the rain?" Louis asks and then harry realised.

"Urg yes it did, I'm so stupid i forgot i was in rain to which i got this cold as a reward! Why didn't you got cold?" Harry asks grumpily like a kid making louis laugh.

"I guess i just have a strong immune system! And my phone is not working as well, do you have any other phone to call Jennifer?" Louis asks and harry shakes his head while pushing his long hair back grumbling.

"These curls are tickling my nose and then-AACHOO!"

Harry sneezes loudly, this time quite loudly. Louis signs and grabs his hand saying, "First get into some warm clothes, I'll make you some soup and then we'll find a way to contact Jennifer, yeah?"

Harry nods and goes in the bedroom, to the closet as louis goes in the bathroom to get fresh.

•••

"Here, hope you like it!" Louis says with a cheeky grin as he hands harry a soup. Harry takes it, he was wearing a two sweater one of his, other of louis that was fitting him but he was being stubborn and stole louis' sweater wearing it saying it'll make him better soon.

Harry takes a sniff of the soup, "what have you put in it?" He asks louis who was looking for something in the nightstand drawers.

"Veggies! Now don't ask questions and have it harry you'll feel better" louis says as he sits next to him.

Harry takes a sip of the soup and grins at the taste, "It tastes like you!" He takes another soup full in his mouth.

Louis choks on his on spit and looks at harry with wide eyes, "what d'you mean tastes like me?"

Harry smiles innocently with his doe green eyes on, "yes, Its sweet and salty! Just the way i want." Louis giggles and shakes his head at him fondly.

Harry keeps on drinking the soup as he watches louis pick out some pills, "you'll eat them after you finish that soup and then go to sleep like good boy!" Louis says in his stern voice.

Harry nods and looks at louis, "okay mommy..."

Louis stares at him and then throws the empty packed of pills on Harry's face, "Shut up you daddy-"

As soon as the words were out of his mouth his eyes widened and he slaps a hand over his mouth.

Harry nods and goes back eating the soup but then he stops and looks at louis' shock expression.

"Wait- do you know what 'daddy' means?"

Louis gulps and nods shrugging, "of course, it means father!" He says.

Harry narrows his eyes at him and then keeps the soup away and crawls closer to louis, "Don't lie to me louis...do you know who you refer daddy as.."

Louis gulps as he back away stuttering and his back hits the headboard, harry smirks as he traps louis in between his arms.

"Do you know louis?"

"Y-yeah...." Louis looks down guiltily like he did a crime, harry stayed in his position.

"And how did you find out about it, cause i very well know my louis didn't knew the meaning of pussy and daddy is far from it!" Harry whispers and louis gulps.

"I-i...um.. its embarassing!" Louis hides his face in his hand ands harry chuckled, "oh louis, c'mon tell me. Nothing to be embarrassed of!"

"I...w-watched-"

"Harr-OH MY LORD! WHAT'S GOING ON HERE!"