33

Ever so slowly, Louis leans forward and softly pressed his lips on Harry's. Harry signed when those pretty thin, soft lips met him. Softly and gently he kissed him back.

Cupping his jaw harry tilts his head slowly deepening the kiss. Louis parts his lips letting Harry's tongue in his to explore.

Louis hums as Harry's warm tongue was exploring his mouth. He pants, parting his lips further as harry moves back to breathe.

He opened his eyes to meet the dark green eyes, his lips wet and shiny. Harry traces his bottom lip looking in those blue eyes he says,

"I love you louis..."

Louis' cheeks turned pink as he looks down and harry smiled at the gorgeous view.

"Your eyes are the prettiest louis... whenever i look in them, i feel like i have everything i want... They're so pretty and calming, its almost like...i found my home." Harry whispered.

"Stop harry, you're gonna make me cry!" Louis says with a giggle as tears started to blur his vision. Harry wipes the tears that falls with a gentle smile.

"Tears don't suit you baby, you know what does?" He asks and louis raised his eyebrow asking,

"What does?"

Suddenly harry was on top of him, hovering over him, "harry-" he started to tickle louis making him bust out laughing loudly.

"This suits you! The wide smile smile with crinckles by your eyes!" Harry says giggling as louis keeps on laughing holding his stomach trying to prey Harry's hands off him.

"HARRY STOP!"

Harry finally stops and keeps his hands on either side of louis' face as he was trying to regain his breath, "you're a meanie!" Louis pouts.

Harry chuckles and lays next to him and cuddles him, pulling him in his arms he squeezes him like he was a teddy bear.

"I'm your meanie, lou!"

•••

*In the morning*

Louis giggles loudly when he felt soft kisses on his cheeks. He slowly opens his eyes to meet those green orbs he fell in love with...

"Good morning, sunshine!" Harry murmured softly in his deep raspy morning voice that made louis blush cause he likes it,alot!

"Morning Harry, were you watching me sleep?" Louis asks turning around and laying on his stomach as he looks at harry who was in laid on his back looking at louis like he was a art.

"Yeah...you look so pretty while sleeping, i couldn't help it." Harry whispers and louis blushed as he covers his mouth while giggling.

"Does that mean i look less pretty when I'm awake?" Louis asks teasingly and tilts his head to side looking at harry.

Harry chuckles and pushes one of louis' fringe that fells on his eyes, behind his ear saying "I never said that. You look more prettier when you're awake. Your blue eyes looks so innocent and confused. They can melt anyone's heart."

Louis smiles as he holds Harry's hand that was stroking his cheek, he brings it to his lips and kisses it saying "And you makes me the happiest person Harry. Just when i look at you, your eyes reassure me I'm safe and secure with you..."

Harry smiles as he watches louis kiss his hand, "I was such a fool to hurt you earlier louis. Just a fool..." He says with a frown.

Louis signs as he leans down and bumps his nose with Harry's saying, "Everyone makes mistakes baby, you're my cute giant fool!" He giggles and harry chuckles as he embraces him in his arms.

Hugging him tightly he pulls him on top of him, louis was still giggling loudly harry kisses his head mumbling, "Mine, mine, mine." After each kiss.

"Sir-please wait- sir-"

Louis moves back and frowns as he heard Margret' voice coming from outside. Harry sits up and looks at the door that was flung open and in came...

"Aaron? What're you doing here?" Harry asks, he can feel louis slightly move closer to him.

Aaron looks back and forth between louis and him. Margret comes in after him panting, "s-sir, i-i tried to stop h-him but-"

"What are you doing in his bed louis!" Aaron's voice was stern and loud that made louis flinch. Harry was quick to wrap an arm around louis as he glares Aaron.

"None of your business Aaron! You can't just bust into our room without knocking!" Harry snaps at him and Aaron rolls his eyes as louis looks down not knowing what to say.

"Louis I'm talking to you!" Aaron snaps at louis who looks up at him and gulps. Harry's jae clenched as he gets in front of louis.

"Don't raise your voice at him!" Harry growls at Aaron who glares at him and steps forward.

"Or else what huh! Are you gonna hit me again? And lemme tell you this, he's gonna start hating you more!" Aaron says with a smirk.

Louis clears his throat finally deciding to step in, "Aaron, first of all calm down. And please don't yell." He says calmly and Aaron says rubbing his face as he takes a deep breath.

Harry decided to ruin the calm, "Why did you came here looking for him Aaron? You're aware he's still my husband right! We're still married!" Harry says with a smirk.

Aaron's jaw clenched and his fist were tightly closed, "Shut up Harry! I know you're lying. Louis signed the divorce papers infront of me!"

"Aaron wait- harry stop-"

"Oh no Aaron, that's where you're wrong. He signed the papers but i didn't! He's still my husband legally!" Harry smirks as he saw Aaron's eyes started fill with anger.

"Does that means you used me louis? You used me for my money! Like the media talks about you, you're just like that! You lied to me and went to him. You said you'd give me a chance but guess what...you ran back to him like a whore you are for his money!"

Aaron yells pointing at louis who's eyes filled with tears and he looks down biting his lip to stop from sobbing.

Harry's jaw clenched as his eyes turned dark, all he could see was... Red!