32

Louis stares at him with a blank face and kendal squirms in her seat awkwardly. "Harry...are you serious right now?"

"I am! Cause i already told you louis, Aaron is not what he looks like. Like i said people repeat their past mistakes!" Harry says with a shrug.

Louis signs and rubs his forehead, "i know. I'm glad i choose you over him." Louis says and harry grins wide like a kid.

"But that doesn't explains what she's doing here?" Harry asks pointing his thumb towards Kendall.

"And about that, she's gonna stay with us until Aaron accepts her and this baby!"

"ARE YOU KIDDI- "

"Lower your voice harry!"

"I won't allow this! She doesn't belongs here- and why would we even help her-"

Louis turns towards kendal, "you can go upstairs, i hope you know the guest room I'll talk to him. Don't worry, we'll figure something out." He says to her with a smile while harry throws his hands in air shaking his head.

Kendal frowns shaking her head, "No louis, harry clearly doesn't wants me here. Its so nice of you to help me but I'll be fine on my own-"

"I said we'll figure something out... together! Don't think that you're alone, I'm with you and don't worry I'll take him in our team too!" Louis says motioning towards a grumpy harry.

"Thank you louis..." With a gentle smile she goes upstairs to the guest room.

Harry looks at louis with stern eyes, his arms were crossed like a stubborn kid. "I won't let her stay in my house!" He says stern and straight.

Louis signed, "I bought her here harry. She has no where to go!" Louis says but harry interrupts him.

"She has family, many sisters and her model friends! Tell her to go there not here!" Harry says and stands up to leave but louis grabs his hand and makes him sit down.

"Wait harry-"

"I don't wanna hear it-"

"For me... please baby.."

When louis called him baby, he sits down with huff. Louis grins and climbs on his lap so he won't try to escape again.

"I heard them talk harry, Aaron wanted her to abort the child. He's not what i thought, i was so wrong about him...how can he not care about a child! " Louis says and holds Harry's hands.

Harry listens to him carefully and signs, "i know that but-"

"The child did nothing to deserve this harry! She maybe lied to you but she did it for her kid. She wanted her kid to have a father, a support! You know how hard this society is for single mothers..." Louis' words made harry sign and close his eyes.

"You're too good for this world baby..." Harry says and hugs louis tightly who giggles.

"So does that means you're gonna support me in this?" Louis asks resting his head on Harry's chest and looking up at him.

Harry looks down at him, those pretty blue eyes he loves so much, " I'll support you in everything louis." Louis signed and closed his eyes as harry kissed his forehead.

"Thank you so much harry... I'm so happy i choose the right one..."

"And I'm so lucky to be your right one, my love."

•••

Louis eats the food harry has made him, "This is so delicious harry!" He praises as he continues eating.

Harry smiles as he eats as well, he looks at kendal who was eating quietly, looks like she was deep in thought.

He signed as he pushes the food back and forth on his plate. He wanted to spend some time with louis, but guess its better luck next time!

•••

Louis signs as he lays down jn bed finally after a long day. Harry turns to face him with a big pout on his face.

Louis turns to face him and giggles when he saw Harry's pout. "Why are you pouting?"

Harry signs as he moves a bit close to him, "I made the dinner for you, i wanted to eat 'alone' with you and have some alone time with you but ...kendal ruined it all!"

Louis gives him a small smile and strokes his cheek, light shaven skin against his soft hand. "Its so sweet of you harry. You cooked for me and made all the preparation, i'm sorry i didn't knew it before."

Harry shakes his head and holds louis' hand, "No baby, its not your fault its just the... situation?" He questions himself and louis chuckles nodding.

"Yeah, don't worry harry we'll go out for dinner sometime. For now, we have to think how will will we make Aaron realise his mistake?" Louis asks with a frown.

Harry's fingers traces over the frowns between his eyebrows, "Don't worry louis, I know my cousin very well. Only for you I'm gonna help Kendall." He says and louis smiles.

"Thank you so much harry, I'm so happy you're supporting me in this..." Louis whispers and harry gives him a smile.

"Anything for you my love..."

To Harry's surprise, louis moves forward and glances between Harry's lips and his eyes. Harry got the idea and licked his lips while staring in those blue eyes, and then...