16

Harry tiptoes towards the main door, trying his best not to make a noise. He opens the door slowly and grins when the door silently opens. He wants to escape before Kendal wakes up and starts with her annoying questio-

"Here I come lou-fucking hell!"

Harry falls on his back when a ball of furr attacks his face. "GET OFF ME BITCH!" He yells kicking his hands and legs like a child, trying to get that cat off him.

"MEOWWW..." The cat hissed and swipes her paw, sharp nails across Harry's exposed chest as he was covering his face. "OUCH BITCH!" he yells as the cat hissed and kept abusing him.

Suddenly the cat was off him and he pants sitting up he looks at the person who saves him...shit-

"Harry, it's four in the morning. Where the fuck are you going wearing a fucking suit?" Harry gulps and looks away from Kendall's dark eyes. The cat was hissing and struggling to want to get released from her hold.

"Let the pussy down..." Harry says and Kendal frowns, "what down?" Harry looks at the struggling cat and then back at Kendal,

"the cat you're holding is named 'pussy' by its owner and I kindly request you to let the mute innocent animal down. You know, its a crime to abuse animals, but it is unfair when they abuse innocent humans like me well, whatever-" Harry rants and stands up turning towards the door he tries to leave without Kendal knowing but,

"Why are you leaving the house at four am Harry!" Kendal says and leaves the cat who runs into the house looking for her owner.

"I...have a meeting..." Harry says nodding to his own words, Kendal crosses her arms tilting her head she says "at four in the morni-"

"Yes, it's an urgent meeting..." Harry interrupts her, now she's getting on his nerves. Let the poor, not so poor, man live!

"But who starts a meeting at fou-"

"YOU'RE NOT MY MOTHER OR WIFE TO QUESTION ME SHITS UNDERSTAND? STAY IN YOUR LIMITS YOU'RE JUST A ONE NIGHT STAND, WHO JUST HAPPEN TO CLAIM THAT THE BABY GROWING IN YOU IS MINE-"

"What!"

Harry's face turned pale, his hands turned sweaty when he heard his... mother's voice from behind him. He slowly turned to face his mother who was looking at him with wide big eyes.

"I...um...mom-"

"Don't harry...you gave me enough explanation about the situation. What's more, left to hear?" Anne says and harry looks down ashamed, he didn't want his mother to find out about this baby ..this way

"Mrs Styles-"

"Twist... Ms Twist"

Kendal gulps and nods, "Ms Twist, it's nothing that you're seeing. Harry and I came together after he got divorced from his husband...right harry! Tell you, mom-"

Harry interrupts Kendal by looking at her and saying, "can you leave us alone...for some time" Kendall's jaw dropped and she goes to protest but stops when he saw Harry's dark stern eyes.

"Okay" with that she leaves stomping her feet like a kid who got denied from having candies.

Harry takes a deep breath and then turns to face his mother again, he couldn't hold back his tears when he saw 'disappointed' in her eyes.

"I-i'm...sorry m-mom...i c-couldn't keep y-your promise..." Harry says his voice breaking as he tries to swallow the lump in his throat.

Anne signed and opened her arms for his son, no matter what children do their parents can never leave them alone to suffer...

Harry goes and hugs her mother tightly letting his tears fall. He doesn't even know what's hurting him the most, the fact that he'll never see Louis again or that now he has to be a parent with someone who he can't even stand for a second...

"Mom...i-i do-don't know what to d-do...s-she's saying it's my c-child but i-i have a feeling... she's ly-ying..." He cries stuffing his face in his mother's neck who rubs his back.

"Shhh love, don't worry your head... Everything will be alright." She assures him and harry cries his heart out in his mother's arms.

After some time he finally pulls back and wipes away his tears, his mother rubs his shoulder looking at him. "Don't cry now, I came here to give you good news."

Harry sniffs and looks at his mom with red eyes, "what good news?" Anne smiles "you're an uncle now, Gemma gave birth to a beautiful baby girl!"

Harry's eyes widened and he attacks his mom in a tight hug, "that's amazing! Oh my god, I'm so happy! Mom, I wanna see them!"

Harry was bouncing like a kid, his mother chuckled and shakes her head at him. "That's what I came here for. You weren't answering your phone so I came here myself! "

"But, I thought you and dad went to her in Cheshire?" Harry asks and her mom shakes her head "we went but some days ago Gemma wanted to come here and you know Michael has a big flat here."

Harry nods, he forgot his sister's husband has a flat here which he bought once he found out his family is gonna get Bigger now.

"Let's go then mom what're you waiting for!"

•••

Louis giggles and runs away from Aaron who was chasing him. "You can't get me!" He yells as he runs towards another way in the beautiful garden.

"Oh, I will Louis!" With that Aaron grabs Louis's waist and picks him up twirling him in the air. Louis squealed loudly holding onto him tightly.

Aaron laughs and puts Louis down, both were out of their breath from running around the huge garden. Playing and having a mini picnic by themselves.

Aaron lays down on the warm green grass as the shadow of the tree nearby was protecting him from the sun's rays.

Louis signs and lays down beside him, he closes his eyes enjoying the warmth of tree shade. His phone rang and he pulls out looking at the caller ID.

"Desmond?" He questions himself and sits up, Aaron looks at him as Louis picks his phone up saying, "Hello, Desmond?"

Aaron watches as Louis's facial expressions change from confusion to shock to the excitement,

"What!"