2

Harry stops in his track and turns to look at Louis who was looking around concerned, "what did you just say?" Harry questions him.

"My pussy...where is it?" Louis asks to harry with a straight face and harry blinks at him, "you don't have a pussy, you idiot!"

Louis gasps and holds his chest hurt, "I have! She's about this big, she has soft fluffy white hair-" Harry's eyes widened and he immediately stops Louis before he could describe any further, "stop right there...are you talking about that different eye coloured cat?"

Louis nods smiling big, "Yes her!"

Harry groans rubbing his face, "just yesterday you were calling her peanut!" Louis giggles and pushes his fringes out of his eyes saying "yeah, she didn't like that name so I changed it."

No harry didn't find it cute at all when Louis wiped his nose with his sweater paw looking at harry with his doe blue eyes he questions again, "so...my pussy?"

Harry grabs his hair groaning, he doesn't wanna handle this shit in the morning. "go find it yourself and please first change his name!" He goes and opens the door of his bathroom and goes in and hears Louis yell,

"It's a she!"

He rolled his eyes and goes inside the bathroom, he stripped off his clothes. He was still in his black wedding suit.

After getting fully naked he goes and opens the door of his shower when a ball of white fur jumped on him.

He screamed like a teenage girl and slipped falling on his ass. He started shaking his hands and legs to get that thing off his face but it wasn't getting off, "GET OFF ME YOU BITCH! AAAAAAA HELP!"

Harry yells for help when he felt sharp nails scratching his face. He heard loud footsteps and then the door of the bathroom opens and in ran Louis yelling,

"PUSSYYY! LET HIM GO"

Finally, that thing ran towards Louis and jumped in his arms, Louis giggled hugging his cat close he says "I was looking for you everywhere puss."

Harry pants sitting up he looks at Louis with big eyes, "is she crazy?  What the fuck was she doing in the shower? Masturbating?" Harry snaps angrily and stands up looking at his face which has many different scratches.

"Masturbating? What's that?" Louis questions tilting his head to the side innocently. Harry's eyes widened looking at himself in the mirror he ignored Louis's question and gasps.

"Look at what your cat-"

"Her name is pussy!" Louis corrected him.

"YOUR FUCKING CAT DID TO MY BEAUTIFUL FACE! NOW, WHAT EXPLANATION WILL I GIVE TO MY PARENTS HUH!"

Louis flinches as Harry yells at him, his car hissed at harry when he takes a step closer to Louis.

Louis looks down tears pooling in his eyes, he can't stop his tears when someone yells at him. "I-i'm sorry...she w-was scared in n-new hou-"

Harry groans and interrupts Louis by snapping at him, "I DON'T FUCKING CARE, TAKE HER OUT OF MY ROOM! GO!" Louis whimpers stepping back he mumbled, "okay... let's go pussy."

Harry glares at him as Louis slowly walks out, he rubs his forehead...this boy is a pain in the ass including his pus- CAT!

•••

Harry was dressed in his black suit ready for work. He was wearing his wristwatch and coming downstairs when he saw his parents hug Louis.

He hushes them "Aren't both of you staying for breakfast?" He questions and his mother smiles at him and said "we already had breakfast dear...we need to leave our flight is in thirty minutes."

Louis holds Anne's, his mother-in-law now, hands and says "I know I already thank you many times but I still wanna do-" Anne shakes her head stopping Louis.

"Don't thank me for anything Louis...I did what should have been done and don't worry your uncle will never meet you again... Harry here will make sure of it right Harry?"

Harry looks at his mother and nods not saying anything he nods his head. His father pats his back "Take care of Louis and help him at work" harry frowns,

Help him in work as in helping him clean his cat's shit?

"Work?" Harry frowns and his father looks him dead in the eyes and says "Yes work, he'll be working for your company as a model from now on..."

Harry's face dropped, and his hands turned into a tight fist controlling himself and not just yelling at Louis for agreeing.

"But father he has no experience! He... he doesn't wanna do it right Louis?" Harry looks at Louis hoping he would agree with him but Louis was smiling like a Cheshire cat, he's very happy he got an opportunity to work with Gucci!

"No, I'm excited to work with you. Even tho I don't have any experience I swear I'll do my best." Anne chuckles and messes with Louis's hair making him giggle "my smart boy, I know you'll make us proud."

"Yes, mom-"

"No mom, father I don't think we should give him this job and risk our company," harry says trying to convince his father who frowns and shakes his head he said, "I won't change my decision son...he already signed the contract for a year."

Harry's hands dropped on his sides...no way...one year? A whole fucking year I have to tolerate this boy? I wanted to make a reason to just divorce and get rid of this boy already! Now, this contact...fuck my life! Harry thought.

"But father-"

"No more discussion, Anne let's go we're getting late" Anne hugs harry and Louis last time before following his husband out where a car was waiting for them.

Harry's jaw was clenched, and he turns to face that boy he despise. "You! What are your intentions huh? I'm here trying to be patient with you, I'm trying with all my willpower to not just throw you out of my house for the sake of my parents but you! You're after my everything!"

Louis frowns looking at harry he raised his voice as well cause no way in hell he'll be accused of something he didn't do!

"I'm after nothing! I married you, you're my husband! How can you say that-" Louis tried to say but Harry interrupted him.

"Husband? MY FOOT! WHO WILL WANT A CHEAP CLASS HUSBAND LIKE YOU HUH? YOU KNOW WHAT? TELL ME YOUR WORTH? HOW MUCH MONEY DO YOU WANT TO GET OUT OF MY LIFE, C'MON SAY!" Harry yells in Louis's face who flinches at his loud voice that was booming in the silent house.