18

Harry looks outside the window holding the curtains away as he watches cars drive away but none of them was stopping and he was walking out.

"Did he forget the way here?" He mumbles to himself pacing around the room as he hears his family gossiping and chattering in the living room.

He glanced at his watch to see that Louis and Aaron were now half an hour late. He doesn't have a good feeling about this now.

He pulls out his phone and finally decided to call Aaron as he still doesn't have Louis's number.

The bell rings ring but no one picks it up. His forehead started to sweat as the bad thoughts started to cover his head.

He tried calling him again and it was the same, no one was picking up the phone.

"What are you doing here Harry?"

Harry rolls his eyes back at that annoying voice. Kendal walked toward him as his back was facing her. She keeps her hand on his shoulder and he jerks it away.

"Not right now Kendal. Leave me alone!" He snaps at him and Kendal frowns. "What happened? Whom are you trying to call?"

Harry groans as her questioning start again, he removes his phone from his ear and turned to face her.

"Do you want to be an FBI agent when you were a kid? No cause- YOU ASK SO MANY DUMB QUESTIONS!" he yells at her making her flinch back with a frown.

"But- i-i 'm just asking who you are callin-"

"IT MIGHT BE MY BUSINESS CALL OR SOMETHING WHY DO YOU WANNA POKE YOUR NOSE IN MY BUSINESS EVERY TIME HUH!" Harry yells at her making her step back scared he'll hurt her cause he was furious.

"I-i'm sorry I was just-"

"Being fucking annoying, now go back and stop bothering me, please! I request let me be!" He says each word with greet teeth making Kendal's eyes fill with tears at the rude, harsh tone.

"O-okay.." she turns and leaves the room goes and grabs her purse off the couch. Everyone was looking at her but no one asked her why or where she was going except Anne.

"What happened Kendal?" Kendal looks at her and wipes away her tears, feeling humiliated right now. Everyone here probably heard harry yell at him and now she's embarrassed.

"N-nothing, I got something coming up urgent, I'll have to leave ... I'm sorry." With that, she goes to the main door and opens it to come face to face with Louis.

Louis frowns as he saw tears in her eyes, "what happened ke-"

"You don't fucking talk to me! Its all your fault he's treating me like shit. It's all your fault, Louis... You ruined my relationship before it even got a chance to start!" Kendal cries as she says it in Louis's face.

Aaron who was standing next to Louis frowns looks at her and goes to speak but she leaves past them and gets in her car driving off at high speed.

Louis looks as she drives away, "i-i don't k-know what I did!" He says and Aaron nods and rubs his back when he saw Louis panicking.

"It's alright Louis, it must be a misunderstanding. Let's not ruin our mood. Come everyone is waiting for us."

Louis signs and walks in with Aaron beside him. He smiles as he saw Anne holding the baby girl in her arms. Gemma smiled at him and immediately rushed to hug him, seeing him after a long time.

"Hey, Louis! How are you?" Louis giggles as he hugs her back tightly, "I'm good gemma, how are you? And congratulations on having the most beautiful girl ever!"

Gemma giggles and takes the gift Louis gives him, "awe lou, I'm good as well. You haven't even seen her yet!"

"But I'm sure she's as pretty as you gemma, I can see it all runs in the family!" Louis says and watches as Anne and des smile shaking their head at the boy.

"Oh boy, how have you been? I missed you so much!" Louis goes over and hugs Anne lightly as she was holding the baby girl.

"I missed you too Anne, I'm good and how is this cute little angel here!" Louis coes as he saw the baby blinking slowly frowning and looking at him.

Her green eyes brightly shine as she blinks at him. "She's so cute! And beautiful! I was a right gem!" Louis giggles saying.

"Oh yeah, you were!" Gemma nods smiling.

"Congratulations Michael on being blessed with an angel!" Louis shakes hands with Michael who grinned widely nodding "Thank you, Louis, oh I'm so blessed to have her."

Louis smiles and looks over at Aaron who was talking to the baby Anne laughs and shakes her head at him as he makes a funny face to make her laugh but instead she starts crying.

"Hey, Louis..."

Louis got goosebumps when he felt the deep raspy voice from beside him. He turns and immediately meets those green eyes.

He didn't even feel harry sitting beside him! "H-hi harry..." Louis doesn't know what to say further as harry keeps smiling like an idiot and staring at him.

"Let's us all have dinner!" Des announces standing up and Anne nods following after him as everyone else does the same.

Louis stands up as well but harry grabs his hand stopping him. Louis turns to look at him but harry was busy making sure everyone leaves the room before looking back at Louis he says,

"What took you so long?" Harry asks with worry lacing his voice that made Louis's heart do a skip.

"Aaron's car got a problem in the middle so we had to call the cab and it came late," Louis says and Harry nods asking his second already waiting question after it.

"I called on his phone so many times, he didn't pick up once!" Louis chuckles and looks down as he says "uh yeah, he forgot his phone at home tho I had my phone with me!"

"I don't have your number..." Harry says looking down as Louis pulls out his phone saying, "oh...um...do you...want it?"

Harry looks up at him and grins nodding as his hand was already in his pocket to remove his phone. "Yes of course, um...we might never know when we need each other..."

Louis looks him in eyes and tilts his head "what do you mean?" Harry shakes his head, "uh- no uhem I mean, need each other's help or... something like that you know... we'll work at the same place... Right?"

Louis nods and hands his phone to harry who immediately takes it and puts his number in it saving it with his name in capital letters.

"Done!"

"Now, shall we have dinner? After that, I want to talk to you personally..."

"Yeah sure..."