36

"Thank you...daddy."

Harry takes a sharp breath looking into those innocent blue eyes, innocent yet so sinful.

"Who's you daddy, baby boy?" Harry whispers in Louis's ear as he kissed his cheeks. Louis tilts his head to give him more access.

"You are" Louis mumbled as harry was planting soft kisses on his neck trailing down towards his collar bone.

"Yeah that's right, it's me baby" Harry's large ring cladded hands grabbed his ass. Squeezing the flesh and he moans.

Louis arches his back moaning and throws his head back tangling his fingers in Harry's hair as he was kissing over his sternum.

"Fuck, Daddy!" Louis squeals out and bounces in his lap when he felt Harry's hands trailing in his shirt and twisting his nipples.

Harry smirks as he bites the tanned soft skin, "All mine" he grunts dragging his tongue fr his chest to his chin.

Louis giggles as he felt ticklish which made Harry chuckle at his cute boy. "Are you hungry darling?" Harry asks as he strokes his cheek.

Louis nods and leans into Harry's hand, "what do you wanna have?" Harry asks chuckling when Louis bites his fingers lightly.

"Pizza! I want pizza!"

"As you say, love."

•••

Louis giggles loudly as he throws one of his sweaters at harry saying, "Harry you giraffe! Stop touching my clothes."

Harry laughs as he goes to steal another sweatshirt from Louis, "I'm helping you pack-oi!" Louis gets on top of him interrupting him.

Harry looks at him as Louis pins his hands above his head, he eas straddling his stomach. "You are a meanie!" He says as he stares down at harry.

Harry pouts as he blinks innocently, "I was just trying to help you lou!" He says with a pout on his lips.

Louis raised his eyebrow and moves back, still sitting on him but he lets his hands go. "You were stealing my clothes and putting them back in the closet saying, 'you won't need this, I prefer staying naked'"

Harry laughs loudly as Louis mocks him. "But I'm not lying, we won't need many clothes there baby. At the end of the day, it'll be you, I and our bed" harry whispers with a smirk.

Louis' cheeks tinted red, "No harry, it's winter-" suddenly harry flips them so that Louis was laying on his back with harry hovering over him.

"And we'll find a way to warm each other!" Harry says smirking and Louis hides his red face groaning.

"Harry stop!"

Harry chuckles and gets off the floor. He picks up Louis before he could escape and goes towards their bed, "it's late we have to wake up early tomorrow."

Louis whines struggling in his arms, "lemme finish the packing Harry!" Harry shakes his head and places Louis on the bed. Immediately he gets next to him, cuddling him like a teddy bear.

"Sleep lou, I'll tell a maid to do it."

Louis huffs and scrunches his nose cutely as he was trying to show he was angry, but honestly, he just looks like a grumpy kitten. "I'm mad at you!"