30

"Harry-OH MY GOD HARRY WHAT'S GOING ON!"

Because of the loud voice, harry losses his balance and falls on top of louis who squeals as harry falls on him.

"Fuck you bebe-"

"No thanks!"

Bebe rolls her eyes and walks in the room, she grabbed Harry's shoulder and pulls him away from louis and glares at him, "what're you doing here with him louis! I thought i was your friend, you didn't told me anything about this. Also i called you so many times!"

Louis gulps as he glanced at harry who rolls his eyes at bebe, he looks back at bebe and grabs her hand making her sit on the bed next to him.

"First of all calm down-"

"Yeah calm your tits-"

"Harry don't interrupt me please!" Louis says in stern tone and harry nods but stayed there listening to them.

"So uh...last night..."

Louis tells bebe everything while harry nods along, after listening to everyone she smiled at him and gives him a tight hug.

Harry narrows his eyes at her and removes her arms from around louis, saying, "no hugging more than two seconds."

She scoffed at him and looks at louis with a warm smile, "I'm really proud of yoir decision louis. I know whatever you're doing its right!" She says with a smile.

Louis frowns, "how do you know I'm doing right ...." Loui asks tilting his head to the side making harry coo internally at him, he moves closer to louis and looks at bebe as she starts speaking.

"I came here for two things, first harry you weren't there at work Jennifer was so stressed and you didn't even informed her-let me finish- she was nearly fainting in her office when i went there but then i Niall came and we both took care of everything." She says all in one breath.

Harry blinks looking at him, "Who is Niall?" He asks clueless.

"He's my friend for now, and also i gave him a job....as my assistant!" Bebe says with a squeal and louis giggles at her.

Harry raised her eyebrow, "No he won't be accepted, first his file should be signed by me. Was he interviewed by Jennifer? Did he has any qualificatio-"

Bebe interrupts him, "No need for all that cause i already kept him for work now i won't be kicking hin out, I'm not a meanie like you!" She pokes Harry's nose who groans.

"I'm your boss! You can't do shits without asking me-"

"Oh wait- i can cause i just did haha!"

"Bebe you're-"

"Guys...." Louis stops them and holds both of their hands, he looks at harry and says, "Let Niall work, he's a good guy. I've met him before."

Harry huffs and wraps his arm around louis' shoulder, "If you say so love... I'll let him work." Harry says and gives louis a kiss on cheek that made the tiny boy red like Tomato.

Bebe smirks as she wiggles her eyebrows, "whipped i see.." harry glares at her and louis just blushed even more.

"Okay enough talking, you can go now. Say Jennifer sorry about not informing her my phone is dead." Harry says to bebe who nods and then looks at louis.

"You have to complete your shoot louis, Did you forgot!" Bene tells him and he jumps up sitting up straight.

"Shit! I forgot. How long will it take?"

"Maybe an hour..." Bene says and watches as louis gets off bed nodding and harry whines loudly.

"Come back lou! Can't you do the shoot tomorrow?" Harry asks giving bebe an annoyed look.

Bebe shakes her head and crosses her arms, "Tomorrow is sunday, let us rest and enjoy the day where we didn't have to see a six feet tall frog running behind you yelling 'work work-"

Bebe stops once she saw harry getting up and she screams as she gets off bed and starts running away while harry chases her yelling, "DID YOU JUST CALL ME A SIX-"

"SIX FEET TALL FROG! YES I DID!" Bebe laughs loudly as she runs out and harry groans as he runs after her.

Louis shakes his head at them and goes in closet to get ready for the work but before that he yells at them, "You both fight like siblings!"

"OMG-HE AND MY SIBLINGS? NO I'M PRETTIER THAN A FROG-"

"LAST AND FINAL TIME! I'M NOT A FROG!"

Louis giggles as he hears them running around and arguing, he opens the closet and picks out a simple but effective fit,

"Let's complete this shoot!"

Harry was glaring at bebe as louis was tying his shoes all ready to go for the shoot, "you'll take care of him, don't overwork him, fees him, make sure he's comfortable-"

"Damit harry you ruined my plan, i was gonna do the total opposite to my pretty bestie!" Bebe says with an eye roll, sarcastically.

Louis signs and crosses his arms, "I'll take care of myself harry don't worry. You make sure you eat those pills and then go to sleep." Louis instructs him and he nods.

"Okay bow let's go guys!"

"Yeah yeah"

•••

"Alright lou, you did amazing. Pack up guys!"

Louis signed as leo says all of them. He goes in the changing room and gets back in his previous outfit.

He comes out and looks at bebe who was going through her camera, "Hey Bebe, if everything's done now can i go home?"

Bebe keeps away her camera, "yes louis, the shoot is done and the magazine is gonna be out next month and I'm sure it's going to rock!" She gives him a wink and he chuckled.

"Yeah, i hope so. I'll leave then hmm?" Louis asks her and she looks at him, it looks like she wanted to say something but she's not saying it.

"Uh..yeah but i wanted to talk to you abou-"