28

Harry's eyebrows shoot up as he looks at louis with confusion and surprise. Louis finally turns his face to meet Harry's wide doe green eyes.

"Yes... I do, very much..."

Louis looks at him and it was like he was peeking inside his soul, "Aaron says the same..." Louis lies... Aaron never told him that...yet louis thinks its because he told him to gi slow in their relationship.

Louis could see the colour change in Harry's doe green eyes that has a spark of black pitch in them, "He's lying..."

"How do you know he's lying? What makes you think, he's lying?" Louis questions as he tilts his head to the side ever so lightly that made Harry's eyes softened at the beautiful view.

"I know him louis. I've been watching him since i was young, i grew up with him!" Harry says not breaking the eye contact.

"What did you saw, that makes you think he can't love me?" Louis asks as he fully turns to face harry now.

"He had many lovers in past, so many people that he just used them. He never stayed with them more than a month. He's a player louis!" Harry says with so much concentration that louis wants to bop his nose that was scrunching as he speaks.

"A person is never defined by their past Harry..."

Louis looks away from those doe eyes that made harry almost whine. Harry signed as he runs his fingers through his hair.

"I know, it doesn't. But sometimes, people repeat the mistakes they made in past, you know some people can just...never understand." Harry says as he shakes his head.

"But some people do learn from their mistakes!" Louis points out, that made harry lool at him and he smiles as he saw the pointed look louis gave him.

"Who's side are you on!" Harry asks with a smile that just wasn't going off his face. Louis smiles as well as he looks down.

"No one's Harry. To be honest... I'm so confused, I don't know what to do...its so hard and unfair." Louis mumbles as he rest his chin on top of the back of his hand that he keeps on his knee.

"Give me another chance Louis... I swear I'm trying to change, I'm trying to make up for my past mistakes louis... please.."

Suddenly water drops were falling as the cloud rumbles. It wasn't the climate to rain but its just England.

Harry and louis stayed as the rain was starting to soak them. Louis turns to look in those pretty eyes, "What about Aaron? It will be unfair to him..."

"It would be unfair to me as well...i think i deserve a second chance...do i louis?" Harry asks as he holds louis' cold wet hand.

Louis looks at their hands and smile fainty, "you do harry... everyone deserves a second chance."

"Then please...gimme a chance, I promise i won't make you regret your decision. And if you still don't feel happy with me, then you can go back to Aaron...maybe he makes you the happiest..." Harry whispers the last line that louis heard and tears started to form in his eyes.

The rain was blurring everything for him and these tears in his eyes made him close his eyes...he signed and takes a deep breath, zayn' words ran through his mind

Do what makes you happy from the inside!

He slowly opens his eyes and looks towards the main huge gate at the entrance where outside Aaron's car was there.

He turns his head to look at harry who was already looking at him with hope in his eyes.

He holds Harry's hand and gives it a light squeeze, "okay Harry... I'm ready to give you a chance but..."

Harry' smile was so wide that he felt like his teeths will fell out. "But what louis?"

"I need to talk to Aaron first. I can't just leave him without a reason, I'll explain it to him in my way." Louis says and wipes his face as the rain was now full on falling.

"What will you say to him?"

Louis stands up and harry follows after him, "I'll say what's needed to be said harry... I'll be back."

Harry was still holding his hand as louis tries to leave, louis turns and looks at him. "C-can you stay the night with me?"

Louis' mind was screaming no to him but his heart was ready to risk it all. He nods and watches as harry smiles widely and gives his hand a kiss.

"I'll wait for you inside..."

"Yea..."

Louis turns towards the entrance and jogs outside. He looks outside to find that the car was already gone. No one was there, he frowns and goes to remove his phone.

"Shit!" He looks at his phone that wasn't turning on as it was fully drenched in the rain. He jogs back in and removes his shoes as he steps inside the house.

"Here..." He looks up as harry hands him a towel.

"Thanks" he takes it and starts wiping his head as Harry smiles.

Louis walks in behind harry who was going towards the bedroom. Louis looks around the house with a smile... he'd be lying if he said he didn't missed home.

"Where's Margret?" Louis asks as he peeks inside the kitchen to find it empty.

"She's on a holiday, it was her grandkids first birthday!" Harry says walking upstairs and louis follows after him.

"That's nice-"

Louis bumps into Harry's chest as he was looking down and climbing the stairs. Harry smiles as he looks down at louis, because of their height difference also he was a step ahead him.

"Why are you smiling like a Cheshire cat?"

"Cause no one's here tonight Louis... it's just you and me-"

"MEOW!"

Louis giggles loudly as he saw his cat running towards him. He bends down so she could jump in his arms.

"Awee kitty i missed you so much!" He hugs him as she purrs. Harry smiles looking at them and pets the cat's tail and she immediately hissed at him

"Hey! Are you forgetting i was the one who was feeding you for the last thirty days!" Harry says in offensive tone and watches at the cat keeps snuggling louis.

Louis giggles and looks at harry, "Thank you for taking care of her harry, she's really important to me. I missed her so much." He hugs the cat and harry smiles at them fondly.

"And i missed you..."