4

"Do you even know who you're talking to?"

"I don't know you, that means you're not something important to be remembered-" Louis replies sassily.

"JUST SHUT UP YOU-"

Harry immediately stops Olivia before she can yell mean words at Louis, "okay both of you stop it! This is my office, not a fighting ring that you both are showing your muscles"

Louis had a frown on his face, his arms crossed he glares at Olivia. "She started it! I just asked a simple question 'where is the studio?' and she said-"

Olivia interrupts him by saying, "That 'do I look like an employee to you?' I'm a fucking producer! I make fil-" Harry stops her by nodding "yes Olivia we know calm down!"

She shuts up and glares at Louis who rolls his eyes mumbling under his breath  "yeah calm your tits...if you got some" Olivia heard it and she growls stepping forward she grabs Louis's shirt' collar.

"How dare you say that!" Harry pulls her back hissing "Olivia don't make a scene here!" Louis moves back soothing his clothes.

"Me? I'm making a scene? It's him he's saying shits to me!" Harry takes a deep breath and then turns towards Louis, "I told you to go on the seventh floor and this is the nine-the floor!"

Louis looks around "oh...oops" he pokes out his tongue cutely, harry rolls his eyes "now go to the seventh floor! Jennifer take him to rexha please"

Jennifer nods and takes Louis towards the lift. Harry signed and looks at Olivia who was glaring at him. "I'm sorry about him Olivia, he's just..." Harry didn't find any word to describe Louis...

"Whatever! I was here for our meeting but I think we have to reschedule it for another time." Olivia says glancing at her watch. Harry shook his head "no we can still manage-"

"No Mr Style, it's time for my lunch. So, no business" harry gulps and runs his fingers through his hair "uh...we can have lunch... together"

Olivia smiles "of course Mr styles" harry smiles at her and leads her towards his office, what what you have to do for money ... And business!

•••

"Who was she?" Louis asks Jennifer as they were walking towards the studio, "she's a flim producer and also the owner of 'pleasing'"

Louis frowns, "what's pleasing?" He asks and Jennifer giggles "it's a new brand collab she's going to do with harry! " Louis nods "that's good..."

Jennifer glances at him "trust me, it's a huge pain in the ass to work with Olivia but harries has to do it for his company, its gonna give a huge profit to our company"

Louis nods understanding everything now. They both reached the studio and Jennifer knocks on the door and a short-haired blond girl opened it, she was eating Doritos while holding the door with her other hand.

"Bebe I told you so many times-"

"Yea yea! No eating in work time I got it. Now, who's this beauty here." Bebe says smirking and checks Louis out who blushes and looks down.

Jennifer hisses at Bebe, "he's your husband's boss" bebe' eyes widened, "I didn't know I was married!" Jennifer slaps her forehead "no I meant your boss' husband! I need a coffee..."

With that Jennifer leaves. Louis awkwardly stands there and Bebe giggles grabbing his hand she pulls him inside "Don't be shy Lou!"

Louis smiles and looks around the room. Lights cameras are already making him nervous. "Now, tell me what you wanna eat?" Louis turns his head to see that Bebe was holding a burger and a chicken sandwich in her other hand.

"Uh... I'm not hungry actually" Bebe rolls her eyes "eat first then we'll start our work yeah?" Louis was hesitating but he does have an empty stomach right now. So he takes the sandwich saying "okay"

•••

"Tell me about yourself!" After they both finished eating Bebe asks Louis, she is on top of her desk and motions for louis to do the same who does getting comfortable with her already.

"I'm Louis and I'm twenty-five...I like to sketch sometimes..." Louis says slowly thinking about himself...what the fuck- it's like he doesn't even know himself!

"Tell me something interesting Louis. " Bebe says pouting and Louis grins widely saying "I have a cat and her name is pussy. "

Bebe blinks at him and busts out laughing when she noticed that Louis was dead serious. "Hey... Why are you laughing?" Louis asks with pouty lips.

"Sorry, but why do you name her pussy?" Louis giggles as Bebe has a huge smile on her face. "Because she's a pussy cat..."

"Do you know what pussy means?"

Louis tilts his head to the side frowning "it means cat, right?" Bebe shakes her head "it is the genital part of a female we call it pussy..."

Louis' face turned red and he hides his face in embarrassment "oh my god! I didn't know that, I just made a fool of myself in front of Harry."

Bebe frowns and rubs his shoulder "don't worry Lou, Harry is your husband. He will understand you" Louis signs thinking, that's the thing...he doesn't even try to understand me...

"Anyways let's get to work, so what knowledge do you have about modelling?" Bebe asks Louis who scratches his neck mumbling "nothing..."

"Awe, don't worry Louis that's why I'm here...to teach you about it and get you ready for your career ahead! First of all, show me your catwalk." Bebe says getting off the table and Louis follows her.

"Catwalk, as in on my hands and legs?" Bebe giggles as Louis asks that silly question, "no Lou look at me." She goes to the end of the huge white room and starts her catwalk.

Her back straight, chin up in the air. Her eyes looking forward with a blank and straight face she walks towards Louis. Louis' jaw dropped watching her walk and he starts clapping after Bebe finishes walking.

"You're so good!"

Bebe giggled with red cheeks, "Thank you, Lou, now you'll do better than me. Practice makes a man perfect! Let's start you ready?"

"Yes!"