chapter 25 making tests fun

* it's a dark raining night, the clouds hiding the moon from the world, we see izuku in a chair, hearing fly me to the moon. He had a  drink in his hand, and a picture of mina in the other. He had a sad smile remembering how happy she was last time he saw her*

Flashback izuku as narrator

*I made it to UA, I was hiding in the shadows looking at mina's class, I saw her. My Mina, talking to some of her classmates when it happened the thing that always made my heart skip a beat, the reason I wake up in the morning, the thing that almost made me give up my evil ways*

 My Mina, talking to some of her classmates when it happened the thing that always made my heart skip a beat, the reason I wake up in the morning, the thing that almost made me give up my evil ways*

*Mina smiling. I could have looked at her for hours, but sadly my good for nothing uncle had to ruin, the marvelous scene of my beloved smiling, doesn't he know? Your never fully dressed without a smile *

Aizawa:alright, now that everyone is here. We will be doing a quirk apprehension test

Uraraka:but what about orientation?

*The bob hair girl asked, I could see the evil twinkle in my hobo of a uncle's eye. He looked at Bob hair girl*

Shota: I'm not wasting my time in a useless ceremony, I can do whatever I want with my class, we're gonna start with ball throwing, now shinso you're the one I'm most curious about. What was you're ball throw in middle school?

Shinso:um like 55 I think?

*My sleep deprived client said, Aizawa threw the ball to my first client, who caught it*

Shota:throw it with you're quirk

*shinso nodded looking at the ball, I could see an idea forming in his head, I smirked wondering what will he do*

Shinso:ball go to infinity

*shinso said and threw the ball, sure enough it reached infinity, the reaction that got was amazing, but it does make me wonder, if I must give him a handicap? his power may become an annoyance should he think he can doble cross me*

Kaminari:infinite that's insane

Mina:we get to use quirks? this will be so much fun!

*Mina said with a bright smile, seeing that smile again it was making my knees weak, but she frowned looking at aizawa, who had an evil smirk in his disgusting face. He dared make my mina frown*

Shota:fun you say? You have 3 years to becomes heroes, so by all means let's have some "fun". Whoever scores last will be expelled, now isn't that fun?

*Shota said, I squinted my eyes and decided to read shota's mind, he was up to something and I'm glad i did*

Shota"after she gets a low enough score, I can expel her without troubles, she has no place in this the hero world, she should be in the sex industry with what she wears"

*i frowned deeply, I was angry no..I was down right livid, I could have just control him like last time, but no. I wanted to see his face turn more and more into anger, for what I'm about to do*